From: Sue Morton on
So where's Reaper in all that? (still trying to stay on topic LOL)

From: Bob Donald on
Well Reaper is all that I use now, notice I said INSTALLED, but never
mentioned running :) I was just keeping with the newsgroup's title.

From: Bob Donald on
Awesome! Well, not awesome that the DAW is dying, but about the proc/mobo
:). I was going to build another core i7 860 but the price jumped up
drastically the day I was going to get it, so this one is going to be my
main system and my core 2 duo will become the sage server <which Sue
suggested originally, so I came full circle!>. Now that the price is down
on the i7 that will probably be my next rebuild when I need to. AFA that
board, well, it's asus :) If I replace anything in this new system, it's
gonna be with that one. Only went with the MSI cause it was discounted to
70.

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> In news:Xns9D2D61F29B046BrownShoesDontMakeIt(a)69.16.185.247 the killer
> robot Glennbo <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> > I'm thinking about getting this Core i5-750 Lynnfield 2.66GHz CPU.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115215&cm_re=i5_intel-_-19-115-215-_-Product

> > And this Asus P7P55D mobo.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131404&cm_re=p7p55d-_-13-131-404-_-Product

> > The i5 seems to perform almost identically to the i7 920 with HT off.
> >
> > http://www.adkproaudio.com/images/benchmarks9-28-09.jpg
>
> So, I went ahead and ordered this stuff in a mwave barebones. WooHoo!

20 minutes.
What took you so long?
;)

Poly

From: Here In Oregon on

"Bob Donald" < I wish my tv didnt have such crappy resolution, I would love
to play games on it.

Hi Bob,

When I hooked up my HDTV to my computer the resolution was picture perfect
from the get go. I think I changed my resolution when I went online and was
flying planes but I was astonished that everything just worked perfectly
from the get go.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Prev: DAW, UAD, MOBO, Etc.