From: Bob Donald on

"Here In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net> wrote in message

Everything is set up in a track template and no set up
> required every time I fire up Reaper and Reaper loads in just a few
> seconds. I will buy this software and the deal of the century IMHO. The
> GUI (default) is also growing on me and easy on my eyes. I have track
> icons and colors which helps me navigate as well.

It didnt take me long, a couple of hours after figuring it out, to realize
that I had to buy it then and there. Definitely guys you want to support,
and they havent let us down yet.

From: Here In Oregon on

I am typing this while listening and seeing my new mix move. Dual monitors
are great.
I like how when you start maximizing tracks that are *armed* Reaper knows
not to maximize all tracks. I also think it is self-aware. Whadoya
think.
Okay, I must admit I am the new marketing manager for Cockos.
Where do they get these names though and I used to live in S.F.???
"Haight-Ashbury man" in my younger hippie Glennbo dude voice.
My first thought was that pic in the plane was from 1976. No fooling.
I was going up in Cessnas at that time as well.
Like I said twin brothers of different mothers.
Dan, you were the man. May you rest in peace my friend.

From: Here In Oregon on

"Bob Donald" >
> It didnt take me long, a couple of hours after figuring it out, to realize
> that I had to buy it then and there. Definitely guys you want to support,
> and they havent let us down yet.

Well I am stupid and it really did take me around 15 hours to get it. It
was like learning Braille for a while. Now, I can see clearly now, the rain
is gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPuYfFw-9Oo

From: Sue Morton on
I didn't know you weren't "real" HIO. :-p

Here ya go.
--
Sue Morton

From: Bob Donald on

> If you get really bored with the overclocking, you can move to frying eggs
> on the CPU. http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/~htsu/humor/fry_egg.html

LOL. Yeah, I remember seeing this some time back. I think I'll stop at
simmering soup.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Prev: DAW, UAD, MOBO, Etc.