From: Here In Oregon on

"Glennbo" > When I get my new computer, I'll add a few more tasks to do at
the same
> time as I'm recording tracks! ;)

LOL! You will be able to bake bread or build a cake with icing too or make
a full breakfast.

From: Here In Oregon on

"Sue Morton" > I didn't know you weren't "real" HIO. :-p
> Here ya go.

I am only a computer bot and if I only had a brain, heart, and soul. Lions
and Tigers and Bears oh my. Thank you very much.

From: Here In Oregon on

"Bob Donald" <bdonald(a)panova.com> wrote in message
> About 2500 miles away, in Detroit. If you wanna make the drive to get a
> celeron 420 with a cpu fan and 2 512 megs sticks of ddr 2, I'll make you
> some Pastizzi's for the road trip back :)

Let me think about that for a while. LOL!!!

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Prev: DAW, UAD, MOBO, Etc.
Next: Ping Neil Rutman