From: Robert Comer on
Local resources tab -> local devices and resources -> More button, then it's
self explanatory. I don't know what version that came in on, so it might
not be there if you have something old, but I've been using it a long time.

--
Bob Comer <Microsoft MVP - Virtual Machine>

From: Robert Comer on
> Riiiiight! I dunno why, but I always forget mstsc can share drives too!
> I tend to uncheck that, and just share the clipboard. Worth a try, yeah.

It didn't help, so don't bother. :( (it's actually slower)

--
Bob Comer

From: Bo Berglund on
On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 09:26:34 -0500, "Robert Comer"
<bobcomer-removeme-(a)mindspring.com> wrote:

>Local resources tab -> local devices and resources -> More button, then it's
>self explanatory. I don't know what version that came in on, so it might
>not be there if you have something old, but I've been using it a long time.

There is no tab, just a single window titled <computer name> - Remote
Desktop and containing the desktop of the remote computer....
Everything I do there pertains to the remote PC.
?????

--

Bo Berglund (Sweden)
From: Robert Comer on
> There is no tab, just a single window titled <computer name> - Remote
> Desktop and containing the desktop of the remote computer....
> Everything I do there pertains to the remote PC.
> ?????

Not there, when you set up a connection, it's on that dialog. You have to
set it up before the connection is made.

--
Bob Comer

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Bo Berglund wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 09:26:34 -0500, "Robert Comer"
> <bobcomer-removeme-(a)mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>> Local resources tab -> local devices and resources -> More button, then it's
>> self explanatory. I don't know what version that came in on, so it might
>> not be there if you have something old, but I've been using it a long time.
>
> There is no tab, just a single window titled <computer name> - Remote
> Desktop and containing the desktop of the remote computer....
> Everything I do there pertains to the remote PC.
> ?????

Start - Run - mstsc

Hit the "Options" button. That should expand into a fully tabbed
dialog with lots of options.

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org