From: John McWilliams on
Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 15:51:33 -0700, Paul Furman <paul-@-edgehill.net>
> wrote:
>> I frequently use the panache button on my camera. It can't be duplicated
>> in Photoshop without a lot of tedious work.
>

> Sounds like you found the irony key on your keyboard. ;-)

Excellent points, both. Getting panache right in camera is always better
than trying to add/fix it in post.....

--
john mcwilliams
From: Pete on
On 2010-04-04 15:58:46 +0100, John McWilliams said:

> Bruce wrote:
>> On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 15:51:33 -0700, Paul Furman <paul-@-edgehill.net>
>> wrote:
>>> I frequently use the panache button on my camera. It can't be
>>> duplicated >> in Photoshop without a lot of tedious work.
>>

>> Sounds like you found the irony key on your keyboard. ;-)
>>

> Excellent points, both. Getting panache right in camera is always
> better than trying to add/fix it in post.....

In verbal conversation it's also easy to confuse the words bear and
bare. Luckily, I had the mental dexterity to escape from the impending
disaster of my error :)
--
Pete

First  |  Prev  |