From: Pete D on
Awesome dude, took you four posts before you changed your nym.

From: Bob Larter on
DRS wrote:
> "Bob Larter" <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> [...]
>
>> I don't have the slightest problem with people who prefer a P&S to a
>> DSLR. The bit that confuses me is why they feel the need to post about
>> P&Ses to a *DSLR specific* newsgroup.
>
> Bob, Bob, Bob. The answer lies in your own signature.

You could be right. Sometimes, people are just fuckwits.

From: The Asinine DSLR-Troll Brigade on
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:04:36 +1000, Bob Larter <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>DRS wrote:
>> "Bob Larter" <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> [...]
>>
>>> I don't have the slightest problem with people who prefer a P&S to a
>>> DSLR. The bit that confuses me is why they feel the need to post about
>>> P&Ses to a *DSLR specific* newsgroup.
>>
>> Bob, Bob, Bob. The answer lies in your own signature.
>
>You could be right. Sometimes, people are just fuckwits.

Proving that neither of you have one lick of intellect (nor how to even use
something as simple as a mirror). You need look no further than any
DSLR-Troll that doesn't have a clue about photography and cross-posts to
make you DSLR-Trolls eventually look like the completely asinine fools that
you really are. Therein lies your real answer. Catch up! Oh, but that's
right, you can't. I love how DSLR-Trolls keep proving to the world that
they can't think clearly. After all, their camera and lens choices alone
prove that. I've yet to see even ONE intelligent post made by even ONE DSLR
proponent.

I LOVE IT!

Headline: Fools and Idiots Buy DSLRs! Proved Daily on Usenet, by
Themselves!

LOL!

From: John McWilliams on
ray wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:14:23 +1000, Bob Larter wrote:

>> I don't have the slightest problem with people who prefer a P&S to a
>> DSLR. The bit that confuses me is why they feel the need to post about
>> P&Ses to a *DSLR specific* newsgroup.
>
> Let me see: rec.photo.digital == DSLR - interesting hypothesis.

ray-

Do you not see that the post has been going to two NGs? Since the o.p.??

--
john mcwilliams
From: ray on
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:26:54 -0700, John McWilliams wrote:

> ray wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:14:23 +1000, Bob Larter wrote:
>
>>> I don't have the slightest problem with people who prefer a P&S to a
>>> DSLR. The bit that confuses me is why they feel the need to post about
>>> P&Ses to a *DSLR specific* newsgroup.
>>
>> Let me see: rec.photo.digital == DSLR - interesting hypothesis.
>
> ray-
>
> Do you not see that the post has been going to two NGs? Since the o.p.??

Yeah - I noticed. I've only read and responded here hence, IMHO, I'm not
having a need to post to a dslr specific newsgroup.