From: Mike Williams on
"Tom Shelton" <tom_shelton(a)comcastXXXXXXX.net> wrote in message

> And personally, I'm sticking with C# (and a smattering of C++).

Which of course begs the question, "What are you doing in the VB6 group"?
Actually that's a rhetorical question, because we already know the answer.

Mike

From: C. Kevin Provance on
And certainly don't listen to Paul. He's a MSFT envangelist who get
compensated to push all things .Nxt, especially in groups where he knows
it's unwanted and off topic. That in and of itself should speak volumes.

And what did I tell you about opening the door for this bull$hit? Eh? If
you want to earn a troll rep, then you're off to a great start.

From: Paul Clement on
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:10:38 -0500, "C. Kevin Provance" <*@*.*> wrote:

� And certainly don't listen to Paul. He's a MSFT envangelist who get
� compensated to push all things .Nxt, especially in groups where he knows
� it's unwanted and off topic. That in and of itself should speak volumes.

� And what did I tell you about opening the door for this bull$hit? Eh? If
� you want to earn a troll rep, then you're off to a great start.

LOL! You guys are so predictable it's hilarious.

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)
From: Mike Williams on
"Paul Clement" <UseAdddressAtEndofMessage(a)swspectrum.com> wrote in message

> LOL! You guys are so predictable it's hilarious.

.. . . and you think you're not! Sheesh! In your case MVP stands for
Micro$oft Valuable Puppet.

Mike

From: bitshifter on
I did not want to start a troll thread, I really wanted to have a
direction to look in from those in the know still connected to the
market trends.

I've been pensionned for about two year and am a bit out of contact
with the herd.

And I do see the day I would have to move.