From: C. Kevin Provance on
"Mike Williams" <Mike(a)WhiskyAndCoke.com> wrote in message
| "Paul Clement" <UseAdddressAtEndofMessage(a)swspectrum.com> wrote in message
|

| > LOL! You guys are so predictable it's hilarious.
|
| . . . and you think you're not! Sheesh! In your case MVP stands for
| Micro$oft Valuable Puppet.

Seconded.

From: C. Kevin Provance on

<bitshifter(a)sympatico.ca> wrote in message
|I did not want to start a troll thread, I really wanted to have a
| direction to look in from those in the know still connected to the
| market trends.

Then you should have Googled the fvcking query.

@@

| And I do see the day I would have to move.

Start now, starting with this group if you insist on trolling. We have
enough of them as it is.

From: Henning on

"C. Kevin Provance" <*@*.*> skrev i meddelandet

> <bitshifter(a)sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> |I did not want to start a troll thread, I really wanted to have a
> | direction to look in from those in the know still connected to the
> | market trends.
>
> Then you should have Googled the fvcking query.
>
> | I've been pensionned for about two year and am a bit out of contact
> | with the herd.
>
> @@
>
> | And I do see the day I would have to move.
>
> Start now, starting with this group if you insist on trolling. We have
> enough of them as it is.

Since he's not been a regular for the last two years, I bet his intentions
were not what they (as usual) turned into.

/Henning

From: C. Kevin Provance on

"Henning" <computer_hero(a)coldmail.com> wrote in message

| Since he's not been a regular for the last two years, I bet his intentions
| were not what they (as usual) turned into.
|
| /Henning

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know. Someone has to be a hardass to nip these
things in the bud. This should effectively prevent a repeat.

From: Henning on

> "Henning" <computer_hero(a)coldmail.com> wrote in message
> |
> | Since he's not been a regular for the last two years, I bet his
> intentions
> | were not what they (as usual) turned into.
> |
> | /Henning
>
> Maybe, maybe not. I don't know. Someone has to be a hardass to nip these
> things in the bud. This should effectively prevent a repeat.

That is if posters care to search/read before posting ;)

/Henning