From: Jack3 on
On Jul 23, 9:17 am, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> They used to be good, not any longer. I have a SR opened because of node
> eviction, the SR is level 2, nobody is responding for days. I called in
> on Tuesday, they opened a new SR, despite my strong objections, and
> nobody is working on it. One would think that for 22% of otherwise
> expensive licenses per year, the customer would be entitled to a better
> support, but this is below any reasonable standard. Combined with the
> infuriating flash portal, this really annoys me to no end.
>
> --http://mgogala.byethost5.com

No comment about the quality of Oracle Support, but regarding the
"infuriating flash portal" did you know they also support a non-flash,
HTML version of MOS (My Oracle Support, FKA metalink) where SR's can
be managed, although some other features are not available:
https://supporthtml.oracle.com/ep/faces/index.jspx
(List of what's supported in the non-flash MOS:
https://support.oracle.com/CSP/ui/faq_en.html#flash-faq )
From: Mladen Gogala on
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 08:05:59 -0700, Jack3 wrote:

> No comment about the quality of Oracle Support, but regarding the
> "infuriating flash portal" did you know they also support a non-flash,
> HTML version of MOS (My Oracle Support, FKA metalink) where SR's can be
> managed, although some other features are not available:

Yes, I know about it. What I don't understand is why Oracle doesn't give
us back the venerable Metalink. What is the advantage of this monster?

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com
From: Serge Rielau on
On 7/24/2010 6:09 PM, Mark D Powell wrote:
> The way I see it we are stuck.
Depends on how open minded you are.
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/951516562

Cheers
Serge
--
Serge Rielau
SQL Architect DB2 for LUW

From: Mladen Gogala on

From: Mladen Gogala on
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 08:05:59 -0700, Jack3 wrote:

> No comment about the quality of Oracle Support, but regarding the
> "infuriating flash portal" did you know they also support a non-flash,
> HTML version of MOS (My Oracle Support, FKA metalink) where SR's can be
> managed, although some other features are not available:

Yes, I know about it. What I don't understand is why Oracle doesn't give
us back the venerable Metalink. What is the advantage of this monster?

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7