From: ~BD~ on

You're welcome! ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ0FgvRkbdw
From: Dustin Cook on
~BD~ <.BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in news:u-
GdnfirzuZ54TfWnZ2dnUVZ8jednZ2d(a)bt.com:

> FromTheRafters wrote:
>> "~BD~"<.BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>>> My recent question to him here was "Does a Leopard change it's spots"?
>>>
>>> Re: Jeremiah 13:23
>>
>> Thanks for clarifying, I would have looked it up myself but my hazmat
>> suit is being repaired.
>>

> You're welcome! ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ0FgvRkbdw

So.. just to be certain. You will bible thump, and then call me a fuckwit?
PKB, eh?

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Dustin Cook on
ASCII <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in news:4ba96dc1.514093(a)EDCBIC:

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>
>>Oh... Go you! Can you do something besides a grammar lame?
>
> If you didn't think yourself to be such a way kewl coder
> as an excuse to use such lame grammar
> he wouldn't have the opening to grammar flame

I don't think of myself as a "way kewl" coder. My work speaks for itself.
What have you done?

From: Dustin Cook on
ASCII <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in news:4baa8770.902437(a)EDCBIC:

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>
>>What have you done?
>
> I've observed with no small bit of amusement as your self esteem issues
> had you squirming for recognition, bet you were hammering nicotine. <g>

*yawn*. self esteem issues? squirming for recognition? Wow... Me thinks
your seeing things you want to see...

Do you know what I've observed in the past.. 6 months about you? (And
unlike, your.. way out in space comments above) these are just.. technical
observations only. Rather, in your case, mostly.. lack of..Which, I find
personally amusing; as your posting to a technical forum often.

You don't fit in here, yet you come at me as if your someone... hehhe, you
just don't know how funny that really is.

From: Dustin Cook on
ASCII <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in news:4baa8770.902437(a)EDCBIC:

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>
>>What have you done?
>
> I've observed with no small bit of amusement as your self esteem issues
> had you squirming for recognition, bet you were hammering nicotine. <g>

In other words... you haven't done.. *shrug* anything.. is that right?

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Prev: VIRUS QUESTION
Next: Ping: David H Lipman