From: Dustin Cook on
"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in
news:ho6f8v02tsu(a)news3.newsguy.com:

> From: "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org>
>

>| I understand your reluctance. But be that as it may, it doesn't preclude
>| any future need to use the viral function. One that I mentioned in a
>| previous discussion was in regard to replicating robotic pioneers. While
>| they are close enough to have command and control send new software,
>| there is no need for viruses. If they get too far away for that to be
>| feasible, self-replicating software must accompany the self-replicating
>| robots.
>

> SkyNet !

HAHAHA.. I knew someone was going to suggest that...

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: ~BD~ on
Dustin Cook wrote:

> I was once one of the bad guys.

Jeremiah 13:23

> hehehe... I hate being wrong, ya know? :)

Then try using they're instead of there and you're instead of your.

More here: http://www.bifroest.demon.co.uk/misc/homophones-list.html

HTH

--
Dave - I hate being wrong too! (392)
From: Dustin Cook on
~BD~ <BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk> wrote in

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>
>> I was once one of the bad guys.
>
> Jeremiah 13:23

I'm not religious and hardly need you quoting ... what I believe to be
useless text towards me.

>> hehehe... I hate being wrong, ya know? :)
>

> Then try using they're instead of there and you're instead of your.
>
> More here: http://www.bifroest.demon.co.uk/misc/homophones-list.html

Oh... Go you! Can you do something besides a grammar lame?

From: ~BD~ on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk> wrote in
>
>> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>
>>> I was once one of the bad guys.
>>
>> Jeremiah 13:23
>
> I'm not religious and hardly need you quoting ... what I believe to be
> useless text towards me.

So is the answer yes, or no, Dustin Cook?
From: Dustin Cook on

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk> wrote in

>>> Jeremiah 13:23
>>
>> I'm not religious and hardly need you quoting ... what I believe to be
>> useless text towards me.
>

> So is the answer yes, or no, Dustin Cook?

Dave, with all due respect, Go f*ck yourself.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Prev: VIRUS QUESTION
Next: Ping: David H Lipman