From: ~BD~ on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk.> wrote in
>
>> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk> wrote in

>>> I'm not religious and hardly need you quoting ... what I believe to be
>>> useless text towards me.
>>

>> So is the answer yes, or no, Dustin Cook?
>
> Dave, with all due respect, Go f*ck yourself.

I'll take that as a *no* then, you Fuckwit!

From: George Orwell on

"~BD~" <BloatedDave(a)yidmail.co.uk> wrote:
> I'll take that as a *no* then, you Fuckwit!

No nose knows nos like a bignose nose knows nos!

https://www.mixmaster.it

From: Nomen Nescio on

"George Orwell" <nobody(a)mixmaster.it> wrote in message news:ddcc2490c04cb6f5d15e2cd781e29bcf(a)mixmaster.it...

> "~BD~" <BloatedDave(a)yidmail.co.uk> wrote:
>> I'll take that as a *no* then, you Fuckwit!
>
> No nose knows nos like a bignose nose knows nos!

You sayin BD is another jooboi?

From: ~BD~ on

{BIG sigh!}

You have totally missed the point 'virus guy' was making!!!!!!!

Wake up to the *real* world David H. Lipman.

There are Geeks and there are real, live, vibrant folk all over the
world who are using computers for fun and amusement - just like a TV,
cell phone or iPod. I suspect the ratio is in excess of 1:1,000,000

*Most* people who come to Usenet groups are not Geeks IMO. Yes, by all
means educate. You could do that by having a "standard" spiel which you
can slip in at the end of your post.

It would be far, far, better for everyone if *YOU* changed *your* ways
and accepted that people (wrongly, granted) are almost invariably going
to use the wrong terms. THEY are HUMAN!

HTH

--
Dave
From: FromTheRafters on
"~BD~" <.BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

> My recent question to him here was "Does a Leopard change it's spots"?
>
> Re: Jeremiah 13:23

Thanks for clarifying, I would have looked it up myself but my hazmat
suit is being repaired.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Prev: VIRUS QUESTION