From: ~BD~ on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.ukk> wrote in
>
>> OK - I'm convinced at last. :)
>>
>> Mbam *is* a 100% safe application!
>> **********************************
>>
>> See post number 3 - here:-
>>
>> http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=141724&hl=Malwarebytes
>>

> Yay! Thank God... :)

I wrote to Malwarebytes and apologised, btw.

Whilst I can (and have) registered again under another name, I'd prefer
to have my ban rescinded and revert to being BD.

How would you feel about putting in a good word for me, Dustin?

I genuinely felt (still feel) that the picture I posted was in no way
pornographic and *was* meant simply in fun - *not* intended to be
offensive.

It was also in the Honorary Members group which is not, as far as I'm
aware, accessible by the general public or children.

--
Dave

From: Dustin Cook on
~BD~ <BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk> wrote in news:uf6dnfDt-
LfgU0DWnZ2dnUVZ8tidnZ2d(a)bt.com:

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.ukk> wrote in
>>
>>> OK - I'm convinced at last. :)
>>>
>>> Mbam *is* a 100% safe application!
>>> **********************************
>>>
>>> See post number 3 - here:-
>>>
>>> http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=141724&hl=Malwarebytes
>>>

>> Yay! Thank God... :)
>>

> I wrote to Malwarebytes and apologised, btw.
>
> Whilst I can (and have) registered again under another name, I'd prefer
> to have my ban rescinded and revert to being BD.
>
> How would you feel about putting in a good word for me, Dustin?

Are you smoking crack or heavily drinking? You just told me you forged
yourself a new identity to evade the BAN previously placed on you, and
then you want me to put in a good word for you? Laughable, frakking
laughable. You lack honor and disipline.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk>

| I genuinely felt (still feel) that the picture I posted was in no way
| pornographic and *was* meant simply in fun - *not* intended to be
| offensive.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?act=boardrules

Terms of Use:

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening,
sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. In addition
you will not engage in any sort of spamming, whether it is comment spam (injecting a
comment into a thread for the purpose of placing a link back to a website offering the
same services offered here; or services totally unrelated to this website), the use of
signature links deemed to be for the sole purpose of increasing web traffic to a site of
interest by the member, or any combination of those two examples. This includes the
Personal Message feature."

--
Dave

From: JD on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk> wrote in news:uf6dnfDt-
> LfgU0DWnZ2dnUVZ8tidnZ2d(a)bt.com:
>
>> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.ukk> wrote in

>>> Yay! Thank God... :)
>>>

>> I wrote to Malwarebytes and apologised, btw.
>>
>> Whilst I can (and have) registered again under another name, I'd prefer
>> to have my ban rescinded and revert to being BD.
>>
>> How would you feel about putting in a good word for me, Dustin?
>
> Are you smoking crack or heavily drinking? You just told me you forged
> yourself a new identity to evade the BAN previously placed on you, and
> then you want me to put in a good word for you? Laughable, frakking
> laughable. You lack honor and disipline.

Don't you know? Sometimes you have to throw out honor and discipline,
maybe lie a little because boater Dave seeks "only the truth."

You know, if nobody replied to boater Dave he might just go away. Maybe.
We can only hope. 8-)

--
JD..
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk>

>> You lack honor and discipline.

| No - I don't.

Yes - You do!

| In fact, the 'Management' at Malwarebytes, by choosing not to
| correspond, have shown very poor management skills.

The management skills of Malwarewarebytes is excellent as they properly and judiciously
enforced the rules YOU agreed to abide by.