From: Heather on

"JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
> Heather wrote:
>>
>> I agree with JD in that you two should be totally killfiled and ignored!!
>> Unfortunately, BD the retard keeps morphing and I refuse to waste any
>> more
>> time and space killfiling him.
>>
>> Take your sh*t disturbing foolishness somewhere else and let people with
>> more than two functioning brain cells use this news group without your
>> idiotic interference!!

> It's not going to happen. Killfile them and be done with it until they
> morph and then killfile them again. Screw em!

Yep, you are right.........BD's inane, stupid remarks ticked me off......so
will do as you suggest and ignore the pair of them.

I wonder how on earth those two managed to find each other.......not too
many dysfunctional idjits like them around. For every Jack, there's a Jill
unfortunately. 8-))

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Heather" <casey(a)cat.invalid>

| "JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
>> Heather wrote:

>>> I agree with JD in that you two should be totally killfiled and ignored!!
>>> Unfortunately, BD the retard keeps morphing and I refuse to waste any
>>> more
>>> time and space killfiling him.

>>> Take your sh*t disturbing foolishness somewhere else and let people with
>>> more than two functioning brain cells use this news group without your
>>> idiotic interference!!

>> It's not going to happen. Killfile them and be done with it until they
>> morph and then killfile them again. Screw em!

| Yep, you are right.........BD's inane, stupid remarks ticked me off......so
| will do as you suggest and ignore the pair of them.

| I wonder how on earth those two managed to find each other.......not too
| many dysfunctional idjits like them around. For every Jack, there's a Jill
| unfortunately. 8-))

Jack and Jill went up the hill each with a buck and a quarter.
Jill came down with $2.50. Ooooh, what a ..... :-)

--
Dave

From: Heather on

> From: "Heather" <casey(a)cat.invalid>
>

> | "JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message

>>> It's not going to happen. Killfile them and be done with it until they
>>> morph and then killfile them again. Screw em!
>
> | Yep, you are right.........BD's inane, stupid remarks ticked me
> off......so
> | will do as you suggest and ignore the pair of them.
>
> | I wonder how on earth those two managed to find each other.......not too
> | many dysfunctional idjits like them around. For every Jack, there's a
> Jill
> | unfortunately. 8-))
>

> Jack and Jill went up the hill each with a buck and a quarter.
> Jill came down with $2.50. Ooooh, what a ..... :-)

8-))

(or should I wash your mouth out with lye soap?? LOL)

From: FromTheRafters on
"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail..co.uk> wrote in message
> Jenn wrote:
>
>> I am a woman .....
>

> With lovely green eyes! :)

Which have irises, which rhymes with viruses - getting dangerously close
to being on topic here. :o)

From: Dustin Cook on
"FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote in news:hrql2e$5vf$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail..co.uk> wrote in message
>> Jenn wrote:
>>
>>> I am a woman .....
>>

>> With lovely green eyes! :)
>
> Which have irises, which rhymes with viruses - getting dangerously close
> to being on topic here. :o)

Always a comedian.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior