From: Max Wachtel on
On Fri, 14 May 2010 21:27:56 -0400, Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
<rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net> wrote:

> Max Wachtel wrote:
>> The point is that the mod thought the image was in violation and
>> his opinion is all that matters. BD was warned by the mod that
>> the pic was unacceptable and that is that. He was banned. End of
>> story.
>
> This is an exceptionally complex concept--one too involved for her tiny
> little brain to comprehend.

I'll try to use small words.
--
This post was created using Opera: http://www.opera.com
Virus Removal Instructions
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Max Wachtel" <maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com>

| The point is that the mod thought the image was in violation and his
| opinion is all that matters. BD was warned by the mod that the pic was
| unacceptable and that is that. He was banned. End of story.

No, he received no warning. After the 1st post with the attached graphic, the post was
removed. After the 2cnd post, he was subsequently banned.

--
Dave

From: ~BD~ on

alt.privacy.spyware,alt.comp.anti-virus,alt.comp.virus,microsoft.public.security.virus
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 4:21 AM
Subject: Re: Is MBAM a 100% safe application?

> From: "Max Wachtel" <maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com>
>
> | The point is that the mod thought the image was in violation and his
> | opinion is all that matters. BD was warned by the mod that the pic
> was
> | unacceptable and that is that. He was banned. End of story.
>

> No, he received no warning.

Ah! The truth at last! :) I received NO warning.

> After the 1st post with the attached graphic, the post was
> removed.

When I checked to make sure it was there - it wasn't. I know full well
that
things go awry when computing, so I simply re-posted the image NOT
intending
to cause offense - it was meant to be a bit of fun!

> After the 2cnd post, he was subsequently banned.

Indeed I was. A silly fit of pique in my opinion - unless there is more
this incident than meets the eye.

A question for David Lipman - please advise - just *how* do you know
that
this is an accurate picture of what happened? Dustin Cook ( a
Malwarebytes
employee?) said a while ago, incorrectly, that a warning *was* issued!
Folk
reading here need to know whose word they can trust!

--
Dave BD

From: Bullwinkle on
So call off your fatass pig nose lap dog troll.

"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)nospam~@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

--
Dave BD

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)nospam~@hotmail.co.uk>

People know they can't trust YOU !~

It doesn't matter the content of the picture and it doesn't matter that you didn't receive
a warning.

Both are moot points just READ the AUP/ToS that YOU agreed to. Nothing in there states
about and form of warning.

All that matters is that you violated the AUP/ToS you agreed to and thus you were ToS'd.

End of Story !

--
Dave