From: Jenn on
James Morrow wrote:
> In article <hsd863$bai$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday says...
>> James Morrow wrote:
>>> In article <hsaiis$t42$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
>>> nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday says...

>>> We are not discussing milk cows. Yes, this is sexually orientated.
>>> Any other conclusion is utterly unsupportable.

>> Why is the image considered to be sexually oriented?
>> Also, why is the sigtag image the other poster on malwarebytes not
>> considered to be sexually oriented. They are very similar.

> That would a subjective judgement by myself only. But that is my
> judgement. Your opinion my be different. The phrase "utterly
> unsupportable' was intended to be in jest.

The entire scenario is subjective ... sooo.. since some people believe one
particular image is sexually oriented and it was justified to be removed...
I'd like to know what about the image qualified it to be sexually oriented.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Jenn on
JD wrote:
> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:

> Again the term "dumb as a stick."
>
> Sometimes I throw a stick so my neighbor's dog will chase it.
> Sometimes the dog returns the stick and expects me to throw it again.
> This really has nothing to do with dumb as a stick but I do have
> experience with sticks. 8-)
>
> God I know it's hard to not keep throwing the stick to the neighbor's
> dog but every time you throw the stick, it just comes back, dumber
> than before.

oh please, jd ... if you can't explain to anyone how you define what is
vulgar or sexually oriented, how can you expect there to be any standard to
judge an image?

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Bullwinkle on
Go read some court decisions.

This has beed defined and answered several times.

"Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in message
By who's definition? No one can say,

Now.. define when an image becomes vulgar or sexually oriented.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Max Wachtel on
The point is that the mod thought the image was in violation and his
opinion is all that matters. BD was warned by the mod that the pic was
unacceptable and that is that. He was banned. End of story.
--
This post was created using Opera: http://www.opera.com
Virus Removal Instructions
From: Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries on
Max Wachtel wrote:
> The point is that the mod thought the image was in violation and
> his opinion is all that matters. BD was warned by the mod that
> the pic was unacceptable and that is that. He was banned. End of
> story.

This is an exceptionally complex concept--one too involved for her tiny
little brain to comprehend.

And she's a lousy troll, to boot.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to
be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey