Prev: Kik mic
Next: Back
From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"geoff" <geoff(a)nospam-paf.co.nz> wrote in message
> Denny Strauser wrote:
>> Does anyone know the difference between an RE20 & PE20?
>
> The " \ " fell off ?
>
> geoff
I believe they were the same mic but marketed to diffrent markets(pro Vs
Retail), some of the guys at RAP would have a definitive answer I bet

From: Steve M on
"Denny Strauser" wrote:
> Does anyone know the difference between an RE20 & PE20?

Would that be a "PL20"? I recall seeing a few, years back. Looked identical
to the RE 20. EV had a wide ranging PL series in the 80s.

--
Steve <snip> McQ

From: Tim Perry on

http://www.coutant.org/evre20/index.html

From: Denny Strauser on
Steve M wrote:
> "Denny Strauser" wrote:
>> Does anyone know the difference between an RE20 & PE20?
>>

> Would that be a "PL20"? I recall seeing a few, years back. Looked identical
> to the RE 20. EV had a wide ranging PL series in the 80s.
> Steve <snip> McQ

It very well could have been. It was about 12 years ago when I worked
with that sound company.

- Denny
From: Denny Strauser on
Tim Perry wrote:
> "Steve M" <mcsteve1350(a)verizon.net> wrote in message
>> "Denny Strauser" wrote:
>>> Does anyone know the difference between an RE20 & PE20?
>>>
>> Would that be a "PL20"? I recall seeing a few, years back. Looked
>> identical
>> to the RE 20. EV had a wide ranging PL series in the 80s.
>>
>> Steve <snip> McQ
>>
> http://www.coutant.org/evre20/index.html

Thanks! Finally got an answer. They are the same.

-Denny
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: Kik mic