Prev: Kik mic
Next: Back
From: Phildo on

"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I must be the only one on earth that has no use for 421s for any
>application, new or old, lifeless sound, clumsy to use, very expensive to
>replace the clips, nasty off axis response, just a useless mic IMO
> btw I have a old TUCHEL connector type vintage 421 for sale 250$, no cable

Have to agree there. I avoid them wherever possible simply because of the
awful clip system.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

"Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> I never liked the D112, though.

Does anyone?

Main reason I carry a D6 is so I don't have to use one if that's what the
venue supplies and way too many shitty clubs only have those as a kick mic.

I do know a drummer who overloads them though (and that's wearing
high-heeled boots !!!). Come to think of it I'm touring with him next week.
Must remember to pack my D6.

Phildo

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5