From: Travis M. on
Good morning,

Yes, you can configure the services to run ?manually?.  We really urge you to avoid modifying the registry
unless you really have to (we actually really caution you about changing the NI
Services as well).  To configure the
services, open MS Control Panel, and open ?Administrator Tools->Services?.  Find the services you are interested in (the
NI ones either start with ?NI? or ?National Instruments?), and right click to
select ?Properties?.  From here, change
the ?startup type? to ?Manual?.

I hope this helps-
From: Travis M. on
Hello antennaguy,

Out of curiosity, have you worked with an engineer here on your problem?
In any event, the issue you describe has been reported and is being
investigated.  Unfortunately, as far as I know there's no workaround other
than the one proposed.

Sorry for the trouble, let us know if you have any further questions
on this issue by replying to this message, or for a new or unrelated issue please feel free to start a new
thread.  Thanks a bunch,
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: HP34970A