First  |  Prev |
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
'still' no sound / M-Audio Audiophile 192 (Envy24 | ice1712) / alsa
Problem: siehe Topic. Distribution: gentoo. Kernel: 2.6.15-gentoo-r1 PREEMPT (Soundkonfiguration looks like this -> CONFIG_SOUND = y) everything installed with gentoo's packagesystem: alsa-driver 1.0.10-r2 alsa-tools (includes envy24control for soundcards like my M-Audio Audiophile 192) alsa-lib... 1 Mar 2006 15:02
Touchpad Drivers? Cirque Glidepoint Smart Cat 2G1 FC4
Touchpad Drivers? Cirque Glidepoint Smart Cat 2G1 FC4 I need to make my Cirque Glidepoint Smart Cat S/N2G1* PS/2 touchpad work with linux. Current attempt is with Fedora Core 4, but had the same problems with all the others I've tried. I have a multi-boot system. I accomplish this by swapping out the entire ... 4 Feb 2006 11:15
Widescreen monitor?
I was in Frys this weekend and they had a stack of panoramic monitors on sale for a good price. The display model was as sharp as I have ever seen and about a yard wide. Not really - it was probably about 30 inches horizontal and of course it was showing that other OS from the northwest US - I forget its name. ... 29 Jan 2006 00:55
Huge Pine / ArkMicroChips USB to Serial adapter
Hello, I recently purchased a USB to Serial adapter which advertises Linux support. However, the driver CD only contains an EXE for Windows drivers. The device info is: T: Bus=02 Lev=01 Prnt=01 Port=00 Cnt=01 Dev#= 2 Spd=12 MxCh= 0 D: Ver= 1.10 Cls=00(>ifc ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS=64 #Cfgs= 1 P: Vendor... 22 Nov 2005 21:20
VIA K8M800 support
Just installed the latest Ubuntu on an Everex Explora RS2800 from WalMart (the other evil empire). The vesa driver works. MS says the graphics chipset is: VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP 3108 K8M800. When I try the via driver from xorg, I get "unhandled chipset K8M800 - no specific support - unknown card (1509|6001)". An... 30 Oct 2005 19:05
Samsung TRUTION TWC-3500 webcam on linux
Hey, Has anybody managed to find a driver for the Samsung TRUTION TWC-3500 webcam on linux? Does anyone know which chipset is in that thing? It's chineese I think, but I don't know how to tell which chipset they are using. Thanks, Elad Ben-Israel. ... 7 Sep 2005 21:11
Linux Chipset Compatibility List?
I need to buy a few ATX motherboards today for a project. I need them in a hurry, so I'm going to try to find them at a local retailer. I want 4 channel SATA support if I can find it. Any recommendations? Any chipsets/mobos to avoid? Is there a chipset compatibility list maintained somewhere on the web tha... 8 Sep 2005 03:51
Warning about Canon PIXMA iP3000/iP4000 series printers
We were considering buying a Canon PIXMA iP3000 because these are the first printers we have ever seen that finally quit ripping people off quite so much on ink. The whole printer ink jet market, until now, has been a scam, making you spend an average of $40-$60 buy new print heads and cartridges for all three col... 7 Jun 2005 21:11
FastTrack 378 SATA RAID (A8V)
I've been tryint to setup Debian on my new mobo, with 2 drives running in raid0. The raid controller is the Promise 2078 (FastTrack 378 chipset). Debian install does not recognize any partition. Is there a trick to getting Debian or any other linux distro installed on this controller card? Or am I out of l... 5 Jun 2005 13:16
Anyone has got drivers for my cam?
I've got an Easytouch PC-Camera CP10B3B USB webcam and I want to use it on Mandrake 10.1 Linux. The system doesn't recognize the cam because it has got no drivers. Has somebody got a similar cam as me? Can you suggest me drivers for this hardware? Would somebody help me with that matter? ... 29 May 2005 17:55