First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Dell Studio 17 laptop in India
Dell Studio 17 is the multimedia laptop that is meant to replace your desktop systems. Notebook is packed with Intel Core2 Duo processors, 17.3-inch Hi-Def display, 1GB graphics card and JBL with SRS premium sound effect to turn your notebook into a multimedia powerhouse. For More Details http://www.shoppingre... 4 Feb 2010 07:45
SPI on x86 Boards.
Hi all, I need an SPI interface in order to communicate with an A/D converter and I wanted to use a board with a x86 microprocessor. Somebody has experience in doing something similar? What speeds could I obtain? I have seen that SUMIT bus has SPI interfaces. Any experience using them? Thanks in advance, P... 2 Feb 2010 15:11
paypal wholesale all brand(UGGBOOTS,SHOES,CLOTHES,HANDBAG,WATCH,JEANS,JERSEY,T-SHIRT,SHIRTS,HOODY,EYEGLASS,CAP,SHAWL,WALLT) and so on.
paypal payment wholesale all brand shoes (NIKE,ADIDAS,LV,GUCCI,CHANEL,PRADA,POLO,UGG BOOTS,D&G,DIOR )and so on. paypal payment wholesale all brand clothing(T- SHIRT,JEANS,JERSEY,HOODIES,JACKETS,HARDY,SWEATER,SHIRTS )and so on . http://www.globlepurchase.com paypal payment all brand watch (ROLEX,OMEGA,CHANEL,... 2 Feb 2010 15:11
Mini ITX motherboards - Intel Atom
AZ Nomad wrote: <snip> The via cpu's are basically souped pentium I's. They do not have instruction ordering introduced with the pentium pro and seen on pentium II and later processors. Do you know if the atom has such an architecture? Atom has up to SSE3 : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of... 6 Feb 2010 03:11
usb dvd player/burners
I'm looking at external usb dvd/cd player burners. Mostly interested in fast AC pwr Plextor models. I keep seeing all these variations that provide features like Qflix and Lightscribe, etc. What are these? I google, but get mostly corporate hype instead of basic English explanations. What are these variations?... 2 Feb 2010 15:11
Facing Problem with USB Floppy Drive while using write protected floppy.
Hi, I am using USB floppy drive with SLES 11 X64 Linux server. Problem is when I plugin the usb floppy drive, kernel is able to detect the drive and mode of floppy in drive. For example, if I used a write protection off floppy in drive, while plugin the drive, kernel able to detect the mode of floppy inside the ... 2 Feb 2010 15:11
Upgrading grub, MBR vs. first block in a partition
As I understand it, grub stage1 needs to know where grub stage2 is. If there's a change, then stage1 needs to be rewritten. But stage1 might be in a disk's MBR, or a generic MBR might be invoking stage1 from the bootable partition's first block. Yes? If that's right, then how is it determined whether a ne... 17 Feb 2010 00:06
ECC error correction/scrubbing on x86-64
Greetings, fellow penguinistas, Okay, this is one of those rare occasions where I'm actually starting a thread myself, hoping to find some answers. ;-) I have been doing some reading lately on the Systems Management Mode (SMM) introduced to the x86 architecture through the release of the Intel 80386SL processo... 2 Feb 2010 15:11
How2 'dd' bootable-CD's bloks ?
There's a [non-linux / non-M$] app. which I can boot from fd0, and which I previously tweeked by editing some of the initial bytes on the fd0 -- I think linux's rdev is similar. Now I've got the newer CD-based version, and it doesn't show on my PC, but it runs on newer PCs. So I'm guessing that the video args ... 24 Jan 2010 05:42
Relatively inexpensive video cards for Linux
[Sorry if this post shows up more than once - posting appeared to fail before, but it may not have.] My question is similar to David Brown's post, "Graphics cards for Linux", except that I am looking for something cheaper and with less demanding performance requirements. I'm looking for a card that costs no mor... 2 Feb 2010 15:11