First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Problems in sending mails to netdev@vger.kernel.org
Hi All, Of late I am having problems in sending mails (of both small & large sizes) to linux netdev mailing list: netdev(a)vger.kernel.org The error message that I get is: <netdev(a)vger.kernel.org>... Deferred: Connection timed out with bl-ckh- le.kernel.org. Could somebody please help? Thanks ... 5 Aug 2010 05:53
Questions about traffic shaping
I'm using Linux-based routers, and I want to limit individual hosts' bandwidth, or sometimes limit the bandwidth of a collection of hosts together (ie. the hosts share an allocation of bandwidth). A factor that appears important is that there's only one place where all the traffic can be seen: the interface ... 6 Aug 2010 12:40
Connecting via Win98 driver.
I need to connect to the Internet via a HUAWEI fixed-wireless-terminal [telephone] which I've only got a Win98 driver for. I have little experience with W98, but it seems to be a disaster: when I go off-line the browser [IE] locks-up. I want to be able to use the same method to fetch http/S as I do under lin... 1 Aug 2010 10:29
Sporadic failure of access point
I have a computer with an Intersil Prism 802.11b card in a mini PCI slot. The OS is Debian "lenny" and the driver is hostap. The computer serves as an access point. Sporadically my wireless client loses its connection. On the client, "iwlist eth1 scanning" shows access points but not mine. On the access poi... 31 Jul 2010 16:09
100% free dell laptaps offerd by dell and Vodafone companies.
great offer….free dell laptops …no need money, no need shipping charges…absolutely free… i have hidden the full details in an ” BIG IMAGE” at the”Top Of My Blog.” click that ” big image” and get dell laptap 100% free… my blog is http://humanresearch.tk/ ... 31 Jul 2010 02:09
STARTMODE=auto
Hi all, I have seen people adding the line STARTMODE=auto in the file /etc/ sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-eth0 , in redhat based distros,for quick starting of the network interface , now my question is this applicable debian/ubuntu based distros as well. ... 11 Aug 2010 11:26
send SMS from Java on linux
Hello, I would like to be my own provider for sending SMS. So programming in Java on Linux and I'm searching a solution to send SMS using API or standard protocol like HTTP, etc. Do you know if there exist solution to connect a mobile phone on linux and access it using a API or using a box like shared router/mode... 2 Aug 2010 16:57
jitter acceptable values in a LAN
Hi all, I measured jitter values for a LAN about 30 computers using iperf as follows:- iperf -c 192.168.0.210 -ub 100m ------------------------------------------------------------ Client connecting to 192.168.0.210, UDP port 5001 Sending 1470 byte datagrams UDP buffer size: 110 KByte (default) -----------... 28 Jul 2010 20:39
ksoftirq consumes >80% CPU on embedded platform
Hello, we're designing SOHO router based on MIPS processor, wired up with 24-ports switch. The CPU runs NAT (configured with iptables), iptables rules, dhcp etc. it doesn't have any H/W acceleration for these functions. When testing NAT in full-mesh mode (i.e. one WAN port and others are LAN port), we observ... 9 Aug 2010 15:40
tools to monitor network traffic from the server side
I've played with Cricket, Cacti, MRTG etc. before to monitor network traffic but I've always done this by querying the switches concerned. Is there a way to do something similar on the server side? The reason for this is that this time around I don't have "root" access over the switches. So rather than go thr... 11 Aug 2010 11:26
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12