First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Correction in re AWS
hmmm, "make more like this machine" failed, creating an AMI failed, dig, dig---very good instructions on the 15 steps needed to clone a machine but... what? No way to clone between geographic images?! I found a blog telling how to backdoor copy an image and it was way harder than creating an image from scratch.... 7 Jul 2010 00:24
How do I get the function object of a (setf xyz) function?
Hi, Suppose I have this (setf my-setf-func-name '(setf xyz)) How can I retrieve the function object for the function name stored in my-setf-func-name? (function my-setf-func-name) does not work, as it won't evaluate my-setf-func-name as a variable. (symbol-function my-setf-func-name) complains (setf x... 7 Jul 2010 10:07
save your money and open all blocked sites now
save your money and open all blocked sites now just enter to this proxy http://prog2010.zxq.net/proxy/ and put your site for free ... 6 Jul 2010 17:47
remote lisp in virtual linux
Hi. I was wandering would it be possible to run emacs on windows while lisp running in linux as a virtual machine (VirtualBox) ? I'm asking that because I have a cheap integrated SIS graphic card in my laptop with no quality drivers for linux but it works perfectly in windows and on the other side some things ... 8 Jul 2010 21:26
Slime and string ~
Hello, For me, SLIME doesn't understand how to indent format control strings which cross line boundaries with the ~ character. Is there some configuration knob I need to tweak in order to make it recognize it? To see an example, copy this into your lisp buffer, indent it, and see how it doesn't work: (defun... 8 Jul 2010 14:43
New version!!!
Kenneth Tilton <kentilton(a)gmail.com> writes: Mind you, for you yobbos You're just as obnoxious as the library haters you complain about. *plonk* sherm-- -- Sherm Pendley <www.shermpendley.com> <www.camelbones.org> Cocoa Developer ... 14 Jul 2010 00:06
Job Opening at SRI International
The AI center at SRI International is looking for a highly creative research engineer to join a team of researchers building evaluation driven knowledge based systems. We are seeking an individual with strong background in logic, knowledge representation, ontologies and strong Lisp programming skills. Duties:... 5 Jul 2010 19:58
complex number
Hi, I try to make complex number : (defvar s) (setq s 600) (defvar pos) (setq pos #c(s 100)) and get error : ;Argument REALPART is not a REAL: S ; [Condition of type SIMPLE-TYPE-ERROR but when change last statment to : ( setq pos #c(600 100)) all is good. I do not know why . Adam ... 6 Jul 2010 12:15
JIM W. DEAN: FAKED ISRAELI FLOTILLA VIDEOS PROVIDE OPENING TO EXPOSE ISRAELI EXPIONAGE HERE
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/06/16/jim-w-dean-faked-israeli-flotilla-videos-provide-opening-to-expose-israeli-expionage-here/ JIM W. DEAN: FAKED ISRAELI FLOTILLA VIDEOS PROVIDE OPENING TO EXPOSE ISRAELI EXPIONAGE HERE June 16, 2010 posted by Gordon Duff ยท 20 Comments Share Faked Israeli Flotilla video... 4 Jul 2010 23:09
VICIOUS Enemy Insurgents kill 34 US soldiers after 9 hrs attack - Bellies ripped open and numerous injured - call for TRUE PATRIOTS . The deep undercover spies agents of influence mislead the public on the facts
VICIOUS Enemy Insurgents kill 34 US soldiers after 9 hrs attack - Bellies ripped open and numerous injured - call for TRUE PATRIOTS . The deep undercover spies agents of influence mislead the public on the facts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZSzdQuOqM&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U... 4 Jul 2010 22:04