First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
trying to connect to swank via putty
Hi. I started a swank server in emacs/sbcl. in windows. I'm trying to make a tunnel with putty on port 4005 but I always get: connection refused. I'm trying to connect to the same machine for practice.. In one emacs I have server started and with other I'm trying to connect to that server and I get: ---------... 18 Jul 2010 13:46
detachtty problems
Hello, I have just experienced a problem with detachtty on my VPS, namely that forking a child process (LaTeX) from an SBCL instance did not work ("couldn't fork a child process-cannot allocate memory"). OTOH, with sbcl running under screen everything works. Did anyone observe this, too, or does someone know w... 9 Jul 2010 10:31
Monster Energy Drink Cap ( www.nike-black.com )
Discount smet caps( www.nike-black.com ) cheapsale NBA caps and hats ( www.nike-black.com ) Supply AFF CAPS and hat ( www.nike-black.com ) cheapsale winter warm caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount ed hardy hats and caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount juicy caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount dc hats and caps (... 8 Jul 2010 18:05
instructor solution manual for Introduction to Quantum Mechanics 1st edition (1995) by David J. Griffiths
I have solutions manuals to all problems and exercises in these textbooks. To get one in an electronic format contact me at: kalvinmanual(at)gmail(dot)com and let me know its title, author and edition. Please this service is NOT free. solutions manual to A Course in Game Theory by Osborne, Rubinstein solutions... 9 Jul 2010 05:03
strategy for update-instance-for-different-class
Does anyone have advise for the strategy for writing methods on update- instance-for-different-class for the case of multiple inheritance. For example suppose we have the following: ;; library code (defclass A () ((a))) (defclass B () ((b))) (defclass C () ((c))) ;; application code (defclas... 15 Jul 2010 06:36
Fascinating interview by Richard Stallman on Russia TV
"Democracy is sick in the US, government monitors your Internet" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BfCJq_zIdk&feature=fvsr Enjoy ..... ... 7 Jul 2010 17:52
Fascinating interview by Richard Stallman on Russia TV
"Democracy is sick in the US, government monitors your Internet" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BfCJq_zIdk&feature=fvsr Enjoy ..... ... 19 Jul 2010 03:46
reusing places and values
Hi Many times I see in my code things like (if (< (gethash x y) 10) (incf (gethash x y) ) or things like (if (= (aref a b) 10) (setf (aref a b) 20) (all stuff above is typed without any testing) My question is how do people generally deal with this kind of repetition (of places versus values of... 7 Jul 2010 16:45
GNU CLISP 2.49 (2010-07-07) released
ANSI Common Lisp is a high-level, general-purpose programming language. GNU CLISP is a Common Lisp implementation by Bruno Haible of Karlsruhe University and Michael Stoll of Munich University, both in Germany. It conforms to the ANSI Common Lisp standard, and offers many extensions. It runs on most GNU and Unix ... 16 Jul 2010 02:19
cl-dwarf
http://gitorious.org/cl-dwarf/cl-dwarf Idea: use debug info to automate low-level bindings between CL and C/C++/... anything that can output dwarf debug info. Status: IMO a very good idea, alphaish implementation, one of my first CL projects, hasn't seen much TLC since 2007, contributors welcome Later, Da... 7 Jul 2010 00:24