First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Collection of Tutorials on lisp.
Collection of Tutorials on lisp. Tutorials: http://www.dataminingtools.net/browsetutorials.php?tag=lisp ... 4 Jul 2010 12:15
Work at Home - Earn $9,000 Weekly With Affiliate Job
Work at Home - Earn $9,000 Weekly With Affiliate Job Register Now To Start Earning At http://moourl.com/kfnqx ... 4 Jul 2010 10:04
Ladies and gentlemen, you are about to hear a very frightening speech. This speech is an explanation of the plans now being laid to throw the United States into a third world war.
nanothermite911fbibustards wrote: Ladies and gentlemen, you are about to hear a very frightening speech. A thousand lines of bullshit. ... 5 Jul 2010 09:57
a neat use of bignums: multiplying polynomials by "*"
A program that some might find amusing; Richard Fateman (7/2010) ;; A Lisp program to multiply univariate polynomials over the integers. ;; relying on Lisp bignum multiplication. Good if bignum mult is fast. ;;; use "Kronecker substitution" to multiply polynomials p q ;;; by internally encoding the coefficie... 3 Jul 2010 15:40
define-obsolete-function-alias for common lisp
Hello, I wonder if some lisp guru can help me write a function define-obsolete-function-alias (similar to the one in emacs). The minimal it should is: (define-obsolete-function-alias old-name new-name) and the compiler should issue a warning whenever old-name is used. Thank you. Leo ... 2 Jul 2010 21:14
Can someone give me an example of the SNAME type ?
Can someone explain me the essential parts of this function, specifically, with some examples of SNAME ? How should the SNAME look like ? DEFUN ("or", For, Sor, 0, UNEVALLED, 0, doc: /* Eval args until one of them yields non-nil, then return that value. The remaining args are not evalled at all... 1 Jul 2010 14:27
Getting more information about file errors
I'm wondering what would be the best way to detect the cause of some file errors. I mean opening a file may fail because the file doesn't exist or user has no access to the file (for example). I'm looking for ideas to detect the difference. The condition type doesn't tell much: (handler-case (with-op... 2 Jul 2010 15:43
interactive repl during background execution (in sbcl)
I'm a newcomer to lisp and I have a few questions I am running into during the course of my prototyping.. It would be extremely useful to be able to run a function from the repl that executes some even-driven user-interface in the background, while control is returned to the repl so that I can continue to issues ... 1 Jul 2010 03:26
Can someone explain me parts of this function ?
Can someone explain me the essential parts of this function, specifically, with some examples of SNAME ? How should the SNAME look like ? DEFUN ("or", For, Sor, 0, UNEVALLED, 0, doc: /* Eval args until one of them yields non-nil, then return that value. The remaining args are not evalled at all... 2 Jul 2010 15:43
Russian Spies ???? This is Hilarious !!!!! Does anyone BELIEVE it ? after 911 Inside JOB and ANTHRAX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNo2kDkstBo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jNuGBCAAg8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C4umi2eMrM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR6s_Ib0I-M http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivTcmbqQCFg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JzupsT-8Sc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubacHhs8RUA http:/... 29 Jun 2010 17:23