First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
What is the best way to navigate #ifdef and #endif in C program
On Aug 2, 5:31 pm, "Daniel (Youngwhan)" <breadn...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Hi, If there is curly brace, it is easy to navigate between them by M-C-f and M-C-b in c-mode. However, I cannot find a way to navigate in like curly brace when it comes to #ifdef, #else, and #endif. For example, if there is... 7 Aug 2010 13:38
+++ NFL Jerseys On Sale at www.ajerseys.com
NFL Jerseys On Sale at www.ajerseys.com The National Football League (NFL) is the highest level of professional American football. It was formed by eleven teams in 1920 as the American Professional Football Association, with the league changing its name to the National Football League in 1922. The league curre... 3 Aug 2010 23:30
Racket v5.0.1
Racket version 5.0.1 is now available from http://racket-lang.org/ * Datalog is a lightweight deductive database system with Racket integration. It is now available in the `datalog' collection and with `#lang datalog'. * Racklog provides Prolog-style logic programming in Racket, adapted from Dorai ... 3 Aug 2010 22:25
Text Editor Competition - need participants!!
2010-08-03 hi, i had this idea for a long time, and am very interested. I'd be very interested to participate. for the past ~5 years, i'm pissed often in my arguments about operational efficiency of many of emacs's defaults. (shortcut choices, command behavior choice...) the ultimate showdown is to prove it... 4 Aug 2010 05:59
Hyper+Shift+q is a ghost key!
Discovered a dead key. In emacs, i have the Menu key set as Hyper, and i have “Hyper+Shift+q” as a shortcut to some command. However, Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000 keyboard simply does not register that combination when right shift is used. But left shift works. See also: Keyboard Ghosting; How Many Keys You... 3 Aug 2010 20:14
why there isn’t an ocean of “Lisp jobs” (on Pithy quotes & Erik Naggum)
some comment on Erik Naggum. full article at: • Death Of A Troll (My Memory of Erik Naggum) http://xahlee.org/Netiquette_dir/death_of_a_troll.html plain text version of the added part follows -------------------------------------------------- Discovered a blog article, that summarizes some of Erik's i... 4 Aug 2010 17:58
I GOT $2500 FROM PAYPAL....
I GOT $2500 FROM PAYPAL At http://2050videos.co.cc i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 3 Aug 2010 08:08
Get sony/dell laptaps 100% free
Free sony/dell laptops ….no need money… No need registration fee….no need shipping charges…..details available on my website. I have hidden the free laptap trick and registration form LINK in an BIG SIZE IMAGES at the TOP of my BLOG. .click any image and Get it free laptap within 2 days.. my website is ... 2 Aug 2010 23:30
There's a line, and I just crossed it
I just added tooltips and went thru my "do list" and realized... I am done! http://teamalgebra.com/ Done with the desktop-to-RIA port, that is: I am back to where I was on the desktop application, except for (OK) an abiding need to get jsMath to give up layout info after converting TeX to HTML -- but that... 4 Aug 2010 13:35
should (setf aref) coerce?
(defparameter v (make-array 5 :element-type 'single-floar)) what should (setf (aref v 0) 1d0) do? == coerce 1d0 to a single-float and store that == signal an error the first seems more useful while the second is what sbcl does. it is not quite clear what the spec requires. ... 4 Aug 2010 22:20