From: rmo555 on
On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 20:56:21 +0200, Dave <d(a)ve.koza> wrote:

>On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 19:32:26 -0500, Fruit2O <jz137xww(a)cox.net> wrote:
>
>>A number of years ago, I had software called Deep Paint and
>>PhotoArtMaster. These pieces of software could, quite easily, make a
>>photo look like a painting. Does anyone know of similar software
>>available now?
>
>I don't agree. No software can 'quite easily' make a photo look like a
>painting. If you are serious, you'll have to really do digital
>painting by drawing the photos main lines with either Photoshop's Pen
>Tool and continue by painting it with the Brush Tool, or use the best
>software on the market therefore, which is Corel Painter.
> (Not Paintshop but Painter)
>This is not a plug-in work to do but time consuming and hard work.
>
>Dave
>
>http://kuns.fotopic.net/p53776192.html
>
>http://dave.photos.gb.net/p48939368.html
>
>http://dave.photos.gb.net/p40012705.html
>
>http://dave.photos.gb.net/p40012706.html
>
>http://dave.photos.gb.net/p43598472.html

This is some really nice work!!
From: Noisy on
There is the cut down vewrsion Painter Essentials which might be a good
place to start. Rather like starting PS with Elements and moving up
From: Kabuki on

"Dave" <d(a)ve.koza> wrote in message
> On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 19:32:26 -0500, Fruit2O <jz137xww(a)cox.net> wrote:
>
>>A number of years ago, I had software called Deep Paint and
>>PhotoArtMaster. These pieces of software could, quite easily, make a
>>photo look like a painting. Does anyone know of similar software
>>available now?
>
> I don't agree. No software can 'quite easily' make a photo look like a
> painting. If you are serious, you'll have to really do digital
> painting by drawing the photos main lines with either Photoshop's Pen
> Tool and continue by painting it with the Brush Tool, or use the best
> software on the market therefore, which is Corel Painter.
> (Not Paintshop but Painter)
> This is not a plug-in work to do but time consuming and hard work.
>
> Dave
>
> http://kuns.fotopic.net/p53776192.html
>
> http://dave.photos.gb.net/p48939368.html
>
> http://dave.photos.gb.net/p40012705.html
>
> http://dave.photos.gb.net/p40012706.html
>
> http://dave.photos.gb.net/p43598472.html

like the portrait of the red-haired lady- good work

From: Dave on

>From: rmo555(a)cox.net
>
>This is some really nice work!!

>, "Kabuki" <masqued(a)ball.net> wrote:
>
>like the portrait of the red-haired lady- good work

My thanks for the compliments
and the nice words.
This is apreciated:-)

Dave

From: rmo555 on
On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 20:04:05 GMT, Noisy(a)noisy.com wrote:

>There is the cut down vewrsion Painter Essentials which might be a good
>place to start. Rather like starting PS with Elements and moving up

I'm used to PS - even though I haven't used it in a while - been ill.
I'll check out Painter Essentials. In the meantime, could you help me
started in PhotoArtMaster? I just tried it last night and finally took
it off my system. It's an original version. What happens is that I'll
open a photo - then click on Studio. When I do that, I get a blank
canvas. Why does this happen? Am I doing something wrong?
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: rotate guide line in CS3
Next: EXIF editor for Mac OS X.