From: Noisy on
Open Help file> highlight all (Cntrl+A)> copy (Cntrl +C)

Open Word/Notepad/OpenOffice oe whatever you use

Paste (Cntrl+V)

Tidy up (usually needed)

Print (Cntrl+P)

Done

From: rmo555 on
Thank you - I never thought of that.

I'm using Vista and the way I got PAM to work was to run it in XP mode
and as an administrator. That did the trick.

From: Mike Russell on
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 15:26:29 GMT, Noisy(a)noisy.com wrote:

> Open Help file> highlight all (Cntrl+A)> copy (Cntrl +C)
>
> Open Word/Notepad/OpenOffice oe whatever you use
>
> Paste (Cntrl+V)
>
> Tidy up (usually needed)
>
> Print (Cntrl+P)
>
> Done

Does this produce a water color or oil effect?
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com