First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
annoying message in busy state
I use windows live messanger 2009. I use skype too. When I set my msn in busy mode if I received a message I saw a message promped on my windows application bar. Exist a way to notificate a receving message without open a notification on the windows bar as skype do? ... 27 May 2010 01:41
msn
2 msn messenger en m?me temp composito wrote: Properties 28-Oct-08 It would be nice to have "properties" for contacts and not just Edit Contact, in order to know if what you typed is valid. Previous Posts In This Thread: On Tuesday, October 28, 2008 4:24 AM composito wrote: Properties It would ... 17 May 2010 13:33
New version of MSN wont use webcam, but Video Call Works?
anyone else seen this, Videocall works fine, but I've lost the show webcam option? ... 16 May 2010 04:53
Display picture not working.
I set my dp (display picture) a while back, but logged in one day to find I had been reverted to the default grey icon. I tried to set the dp I wanted (tools>options>change picture>browse>) and selected the picture I wanted, then pressed open. The browse window closed, but the dp stayed as the default icon. I c... 14 May 2010 15:02
WLM 2009 version version of May 2010
Hi Last post was last year, but it didn't work for me. And I'm using Win 7 64 bits and followed most of the steps above with the same negative results. Why cannot MS make this work? "Barbara" wrote: For those that can't uninstall windows live photo gallery, donwload the Windows Installer Clean Up ( ... 15 May 2010 05:05
WLM 2009 version
"Barbara" wrote: For those that can't uninstall windows live photo gallery, donwload the Windows Installer Clean Up ( i got it from this website http://support.microsoft.com/kb/295823), click on the file "msicuu2.exe", but don't click on open, click on save. Once you saved it, click on the file... 14 May 2010 13:56
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 9 May 2010 01:26
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to inv... 7 May 2010 02:25
Windows Live Messenger Codec Audio
Hello everyone!!! Anyone knows how I could change codec audio in Live Messenger except the default one if it's possible?.... Like if I need to talk with someone thats not of my same country and he uses a different codec audio... Thanks to everyone! Ciao Luigi ... 5 May 2010 04:58
Winhttp.dll not found
"milkpu" wrote: I was trying to install live window messenger and this pop up: this application has failed to start because winhttp.dll was not found. I followed the suggestion in the message of reinstalling the window messenger, but the problem still persist. Thanks. ... 5 May 2010 03:53