First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
mmgmgg
ggfffffffffffffffggggggggggggggfffffffffffffffffggggggggggffggggggggggggffffffffffffggggggggggggffggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ... 19 Jul 2010 09:09
Welcom window in Live Messenger
Hello ! I am running Win XP pro SP3, and Live Messenger 2009 (build 14.0.8089.726). Sometimes, random, when I connect, a window opens with a welcome scree, saying "Welcome to Windows Live Messenger and some tips (as share your photos etc), seems like the first time I use messenger. Is this a bug in my system ? O... 29 Jul 2010 02:07
can not block people.
i have messenger installed, and i have inventations from people i dont know, i try to deny these people, but when i go to dny them, or block them, it denies it, it simply says can not block every time i start up messenger they reappear, and this is getting very annoying. is there a fix for this, im in an ad... 13 Jul 2010 00:03
WLM 2009 version
"tlok" wrote: "Barbara" wrote: For those that can't uninstall windows live photo gallery, donwload the Windows Installer Clean Up ( i got it from this website http://support.microsoft.com/kb/295823), click on the file "msicuu2.exe", but don't click on open, click on save. ... 1 Aug 2010 09:25
Error code 80048412
Hey "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" Thanks, it was a date issue. Reminds me of banking sites. "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote: Greetings, Have you checked your computer clock? What you're describing can be caused if you have the time/date set incorrectly. -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Window... 9 Jul 2010 04:00
cannot uninstall Windows Live 2009
Invalid download token!!! Cannot download!!! "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote: Greetings Brick, Give ZapMessenger a try: http://messenger.jonathankay.com/redir/zapmessenger.asp -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger MessengerGeek Blog: htt... 9 Jul 2010 01:49
Still here
Hi i just opend up i am looking to get in to a chatroom to talk and meet people like myself how can i get there help "Moldy Cheese" <Moldy(a)cheese.yummy> wrote in message news:4C0A5AA9.C2A8CF0E(a)cheese.yummy... This newsgroup is still around, it's just not being carried by msn.newsgroups.com... ... 6 Jul 2010 18:57
messenger
I have win7 64 bit and win vista 64 bit both computers have messenger Both are saying { Windows Live Messenger has stopped working } problem caused program to stop. What do I do reinsaled 2x . any ideas ... 1 Jul 2010 20:06
I cant find a way to chat with people on hotmail
I just opened an msn account, but I don�t know how to find a forum or a chatroom. please tell me ... 26 Jun 2010 09:44
Email verification problem
I am not sure how to get my email address verified. None of the solutions match my situation. I am using a work computer and not sure you can get thru. Please advise. "shawn(a)noroozi.com" wrote: I recently switched my Live ID to a new one, and imported the contacts from my old account to the new one i... 21 Jun 2010 18:04
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last