First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
BETA VERSION
Anyone knows when is coming the Essentials final version? ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
MSN Messenger 7.0 Stopped Working
Hi, hoping someone can help me here. I've used MSN Messenger just fine for around ten years now, and version 7.0 for a number of years. A few days ago it stopped working, and even deleting it from my computer and reinstalling from the Microsoft website doesn't solve the problem. When I log into MSN Messenger... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Live Messenger - Signing In
"Modoc" wrote: My sign-in problem continues despite J. Kay's patch (Messenger registry removal). Surprisingly, the patch worked last night, but not today (10/16). I now receive Error: 8004882c ..network not available.... for one try..then back to the twirlers. What's next? Thanks for your help... 23 Sep 2010 12:31
video calling, / video only
Please put back the old video only function, the new messenger is not a step towards improvement, the video call quality is "shitty", it would produce something like 1 frame every five seconds, and when you begin typing, it would freeze and go white by "not responding", not only have you disabled the regular vi... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Update Failures
It seems that MSN Messenger and Windows Live Messenger are both being posted here. Seems that I have the only post on the WLM Discussion ;) Last night I couldn't use WLM until I updated. Install failed 5-6 times. Even went directly to the download. No conflicting prgrams or so it said. I shut ESET and Malwareb... 13 Aug 2010 04:54
WLive Folder contents (#2)
No replies yet about this yet - anyone help please? On Wed, 04 Aug 2010 23:05:42 -0400, Charles Galloway <CSGalloway(a)nc.rr.com> wrote: I am trying to find out what is stored in the following folders and if there is any harm in deleting the contents. not a matter of the disk space but more of running a clea... 11 Aug 2010 19:10
User ID
... 12 Aug 2010 12:35
Live Messenger - Signing In
"Mike" wrote: Just found a solution posted in another thread by Jonathan Kay, and it fixed it for me!! [quote] Greetings Loffie, As per the threads above, shut down Messenger entirely by right-clicking on its icon in the notification area and choosing Exit, then download and run... 10 Aug 2010 09:07
Can't set up WIndows Live Messenger
Maybe on the wrong list, but just going around in circles on the Answer Forums. Signed n to Windows Live, cookies on, trying to set up email account gets me an error message somethin about "unavailable at this time" What to do? Da ... 8 Aug 2010 21:07
WLM crashes on startup
Remove the following entry from the registry: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\MSNMessenger\PerPassportSettings\ "Ambious" wrote: Whenever I start my computer and login to my user accound, WLM crashes. I can't even manually start messenger, I have to trick it by right-clicking the icon from the taskbar and c... 6 Aug 2010 14:54