First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
WLM 2009 version
This was MUCH easier - thanks so much. It has taken me so long to find anything vaguely useful "Barbara" wrote: For those that can't uninstall windows live photo gallery, donwload the Windows Installer Clean Up ( i got it from this website http://support.microsoft.com/kb/295823), click on the file "ms... 24 Jan 2010 08:59
msn messenger not loading or takes forever to load
my msn messenger is taking forever why???? what can i do "dan the man" wrote: you mean when you first try to open the app or actually signing in and connecting to the service? "eva" <eva(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50DDA63C-AC2B-4E66-A023-B6357863DEB6(a)microsoft.com... my... 22 Jan 2010 23:03
Pesonal messages.
Hello, I would like to ask you a question please... In my messenger, pesonal messages that my freinds write only appear when they are alone. But I when they sign out personal messages disappear and I really want that feature to be removed. So If there is any solution I really want to know it.. Thousand thanks.... 16 Jan 2010 17:15
how do i disable or delete completely an old msn account?
I had a hotmail/msn account before and I want to disable it or delete it. is that possible? ... 15 Jan 2010 11:37
Video call with friends with no sound
Jonathan, I have read through this post and I want to say that I have Windows Live Messenger 2009 (build 14.0.8089.726) running on Vista Home Premium (SP1). I have only tried connecting to one person with both audio and video and they are running Windows 7. On just the phone call portion I can hear them but t... 13 Jan 2010 21:08
Automatic sign-in not working
As noted above, the automatic sign-in to Live Messenger isn't working. Does anyone know how to fix this? Please let me know. Thanks in advance. -- Wayne Knapp ... 12 Feb 2010 15:44
your connection with windows live messenger has been lost , Reconn
I've got same trouble.. and it's really work after i delete all the contact groups.. "Rui Oliveira" wrote: I have exactly the same problem in Windows Live 2009. A few second after login the msn do an auto logout. And each time it says " your connection with windows live messenger has been lost , Rec... 13 Jan 2010 06:33
WLM crashes on startup
Whenever I start my computer and login to my user accound, WLM crashes. I can't even manually start messenger, I have to trick it by right-clicking the icon from the taskbar and clicking "Status: Available" through the jumplist. I use Windows 7 64bit. Here's the error report: Source Windows Live Messenge... 10 Jan 2010 06:24
How do I remove tasks from queue ..
I am writing for a friend. She has attempted to send rather large (attached binaries) messages, but due to the time it takes had attempted to cancel them. There are now 5 or 6 in the queue. We have tried to remove them from queue but they are there every time she attempts to now send a simple text message. ... 9 Jan 2010 16:18
Review Windows Live Messenger 2009 and how to record MSN webcam
Some days ago, Microsoft released the betas of the latest versions of its Windows Live Suite – dubbed “Wave 3”, which will also encompass a huge redesign of all the entire Windows Live product line, online and offline. In this update, all of the Windows Live family components have had a redesign, but the bigg... 6 Jan 2010 22:10