First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Update for Windows Live Photo Gallery (KB 946486)
okay .. so I'm finally being *forced* to upgrade my MSN Messenger despite being perfectly happy with the old one (and yes I'm still perfectly happy with IE 6.0 too - thanks for asking). So ... it won't let me use the old version but also won't let me upgrade to the new version because there is a problem with u... 6 Nov 2009 12:35
Live Messenger - Signing In - (Solution)
it never worked and every time i try to log on it always wants me to download window 7 "TheGabeMan(a)gmail.com" wrote: Jimmymac wrote: Guys, I also had the same problem with MSN Live Messenger hanging during the login in process, this what I did to fix the problem.... 1. hit "run" in the... 6 Nov 2009 03:47
bogus invitation
I recently updated to Messenger 2009 (build 14.0.8089.726). I hoped to get rid of the bogus invitation bug ("I have an invitation" nag. Pressing the link leads me to an http page which explains that there is no invitation of any sort.) I suppose this is a complicated bug to fix? -- regards, |\ /| ... 5 Nov 2009 15:40
blocked contact
I have blocked a contact in my contact list. Now I can see when he is on line, but with a red bar over his picture. Can he still see me in his contact list when I'm on line? Can he see that I blocked him? -- regards, |\ /| | \/ |@rk \../ \/os ... 14 Nov 2009 00:21
17 KewaSa.com DDL Torrents
www.KeWaSa.com DDL , GAMES, MUSIC, MOVIES,SOFTWARE www.KeWaSa.com Descargas Directa, Juegos Musica, Peliculas, Programas , Software (vPA>AVxauFfKsmHQdYmtUtG_ ... 23 Oct 2009 08:53
Windows Live Messenger has stopped working
I upgraded my MSN Messenger to the latest version and when I log in, it crashes. I get the following message: "Windows Live Messenger has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." I have Vista. What is hap... 16 Oct 2009 23:59
31 Opinion Dsiconsolas.com
Hola mi opinion acerca de dsiconsolas.com es bastante buena, gracias a estos chicos pude tener el cartucho para que mi hijo jugara a todos los juegos, que me descargo de internet. Fueron amables y me digeron donde descargarme los juegos y configurar la tarjeta. Me dieron un peque�o manual que para deciros la verdad, s... 16 Oct 2009 06:24
IMessenger replacement
Hello, what are the new interfaces which replace the IMessenger interface, which doesn't work anymore ? (for ::MyContacts() mainly) Thanks ... 15 Oct 2009 03:57
Error 8000FFFF
Is anyone familiar with resolving error 8000ffff? I have tried uninstalling Windows Live Essentials, then re-installing it...It didn't work...I even tried downloading contacts.msi...I'm so confused, I don't know why it won't work...I can't even install an older version because apparently as of September 15, 200... 6 Oct 2009 19:23
MSN wont work on my Vista Home Premium.
I am trying to run MSN Messanger. My program gets an error after being open for about a minute, and then closes down. Below is a post of the error report. Furthurmore i even tried to unblock the security using (DEP), and was still unsuccessful. Here is the error report that i am givin: Problem signature: P... 5 Oct 2009 21:50