First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
GPO plugin for MSN Messenger
Hey all. I was wondering if there are any GPO plugins to control msn messenger. The reason for this is that we are about to allow people to use MSN Messenger, but i would still like some control over it. We have blocked for file transfer, but i would also like to block for links in the chat window (this can ... 16 Jan 2007 07:27
Shared Folders cause Bluescreen/Reboot
I have a XP SP2 image which is replicated out to ~1500 machines in a lab environment.. If ANY tries to use the "Shared Folder" feature of Messenger the machine will synchronize then lockup and reboot. Using the SharingAssistant program I have collected logs of the event. Here is an excert from those logs..... 18 Dec 2006 14:14
Meet your older and younger partner
I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older men and Younger women to interact with each other: http://www.aboutme.com/users/sexysingle/agegaplove.htm ... 17 Dec 2006 07:01
Error 80048823..No messenger or hotmail for me!
I have not been able to sign into anything Windows (hotmail, messenger, web messenger etc) for almost a month. I have contacted support about 4 times and have received no results. When I sign into hotmail, it says "I've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect password, or someone else is trying to... 24 Jan 2007 14:44
Can't login Error 81000306 MSN 8.0
For days I am receiving the error 81000306 and I can't login. I am using MSN 8.0 and I think it all started around Thanks Giving. Anyway, I contacted the msn support and all their suggestions did not resolve my problem. I do have connectivity and the test shows that everything is ok. I tried to access my ms... 17 Dec 2006 13:42
Hotmail not accessing!
I am using MSN Messenger 7.5. I log on ok and keep getting sporadic connections with my hotmail account. Presently its not working and I get recycled and end up with a sign in again which does not work! It just says there's a problem with the site or somesuch. It loads msn today but just wont run hotmail!! I am... 26 Nov 2006 08:58
Error 8009000b
I keep getting this error everytime, I press signin button on my Windows live messenger. Please help. ... 24 Nov 2006 21:40
Full screen during a video conversation ??
I'm curious about this too. Any new news on the subject? I'm on XP Pro SP2, Live Messenger 8.0, VX-3000 camera. Grandma wants to see her granddaughter bigger on her laptop! Thanks. "Suzy" wrote: I have the same question. Did you ever find an answer? "FISH" wrote: I haven't been able to get ... 28 Nov 2006 21:00
Here Is the solution
hello everybody here is the solution go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc open file called hosts with notepad add this at the last of the file 65.54.239.80 messenger.hotmail.com 65.54.239.80 dp.msnmessenger.skadns.ne and all will work la elah ela allah mohammed rasol allah arab man ... 11 Sep 2006 13:51
Error 80072745
I am at work, and since we turn on all computers this morning. I are getting error 80072745. We can't log in. Does anyone know why this is? ... 11 Sep 2006 13:18