First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Connection Prob
At work, I can connect to MSN but my friend can't. I have tried to troubleshoot her connection but still no joy. She is on a laptop with remote dial properties, buut is working in the office plugged into the LAN and I am on a desktop plugged into the LAN. Any clues as to what is wrong from the attached log f... 7 Oct 2005 11:21
Messenger 7.5 Connection Troubleshooter
Can someone please kindly explain to me what error 8006886e means? This occurs after attempting to sign in; getting error 80048820 then clicking on the trouble shooter. I have allowed messenger in xp firewall but still not able to sign in. I have checked my clock; changed my password and followed directions given... 6 Nov 2005 11:55
Error code 80048822
Whenever I try to log in, it gives me that message. I haven't change anything on my computer lately, it just started happening. Does anyone know how to fix this? ... 6 Oct 2005 17:57
Problems by Webcamconnections with MSN Messenger
Hello, when I'm start an WebCam Chat on my Messenger, the Messenger freezed totaly .... the messenger do nothing from this time. I must kill the Process to restart the Messenger- no other way. The Problem I'm have with the Version 7.0 and 7.5 - i'm have updatet today. The Problem is the Same The Webcam work ... 5 Oct 2005 15:05
Error Code 80048820
I have recently downloaded the latest 7.5 version of Messenger, ever time I try to log in, this error code window pops up. I clicked on the link available to enter the Error Code, but there were no means to do so. My firewall settings are a-okay, and I've uninstalled/reinstalled Messenger, to no avail. If anyon... 3 Oct 2005 19:50
MSN Messenger 7.5 & Custom HTTP Proxies
Hey, I have just upgraded to MSN Messenger 7.5 (Build 7.5.0299) and I have come across a problem I havent had with previous versions. In the past I have had to enter my HTTP proxy manually for msn, which is good. We have two HTTP proxy servers at work. One for general web traffic (monitored), and our other ... 28 Sep 2005 15:30
MSN
What's the latest version? thanks ... 25 Sep 2005 00:18
error logging in
..when i try to log-in, i get a messege that says: "Sorry, we were unable to log you in to MSN Messenger at this time. Please try again later." "Msn has made several failed attempts to sign you in. Your firewall may be blocking Messenger from connecting to the service. Please review your Firewall settings. ... 26 Sep 2005 23:25
msnmsgr.exe Application Error
A couple of weeks ago I installed MSN 7.0 and it ran smoothly, except for one day that the following window message appeared when I tried to login: msnmsgr.exe Application Error The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000006). Click on OK to terminate the application. I restarted the compute... 5 Sep 2005 04:10
Error message 80048820
Any help please...I have recently downloaded 7.5 and I can't sign in. I press repair and get a message telling me that my 'default gateway is offline'. I have tried lots of things, such as unin/reinstall but with no luck? This is now driving me mad...Help!!! My clock is correct. ... 20 Sep 2005 18:01