First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
WLM 14 Messenger Incoming Choppy Distorted Sound
I have two identical NC10 Samsung netbooks running windows 7. I seem to have the same drivers and Realtek HD WDM, Atheros Wireless. With any Build 14 WLM or Messenger get poor choppy dalek sounding audio incoming on the newest NC10. I have tried and changed almost everything but need assistance to solve this is... 6 Jan 2010 19:56
msn messenger
i wqant to install msn explorer on my computer, every time i try to do this it comes up saying msn messenger service is not installed on this computer, i have tried finding msn messenger but all i get is windows live messenger, do u know where i can find msn messenger n not windows messenger ... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
Windows Live Messenger: Logs Unspecified Error. Any Solutions?
I have been having issues trying to save or delete logs from a friends conversation. Everytime I close the conversation, the screen pops up asking me to save older messages or delete, and choosing either of them pops up another screen saying Unspecified Error. Is there any solution to this, I have been kinda an... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
what is your name?
asasasas Andra wrote: Error 8004882e Signing In to MSN Messenger with Fingerprint Reader 14-Jan-07 I receive error number 8004882e when trying to sign in to MSN Messenger Live 8.1 Beta using Microsoft Fingerprint Reader with the latest DigitalPersona driver version 2.0 installed and running under Window... 4 Jan 2010 09:14
my webcam's size can't be large when i'm on MSN 9
hi, I'm using Windows 7. When I'm on MSN 9, I try to set my webcam's size to large but failed, there's only small and medium size show up. How can I fix it?? Please teach me, thanks! ... 3 Jan 2010 07:17
help
how can i know who has signd into the msn messenger from my pc Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Using Predicates with Generic List Methods http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/a4a06083-c4f3-4a40-87d8-47a259c3ce9c/using-predicates-with-gen.aspx ... 8 Jan 2010 02:52
emoticons
Hello, I remove my emoticons by accident. How can recover these emoticons. thanks ... 2 Jan 2010 23:46
bogus invitation
Did you ever find a solution to this problem because I am now having the same problem? "Linea Recta" wrote: I recently updated to Messenger 2009 (build 14.0.8089.726). I hoped to get rid of the bogus invitation bug ("I have an invitation" nag. Pressing the link leads me to an http page which explains t... 24 Jan 2010 14:44
me too
How do I permanently disable msn messenger? Cheers. StoneColdChri wrote: Disable MSN Messenger from Automatic Startup 13-Nov-07 I am running Vista Home Premium. At start-up, the MSN Windows Live Messenger box is loaded. I can go into "Administrative Tools", then "System Configuration" and click the "... 2 Jan 2010 07:23
New Version MSN - no audio or video
The newest version of MSN just downloaded doesn't seem to have anyplace to connect to contacts using audio and video. What's that about? Have they decided not to have that service anymore? Have to use SKYPE instead, I guess. ... 22 Dec 2009 15:57