First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143
cplexe
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and... 21 Jan 2006 13:49
install office 2003
Hi, We are experiencing an issue with Office 2003 pro. Office installs and runs perfectly with our admin account. We have an application which when launched as a user (non-admin) tries to initiate the "please wait while windows configures Microsoft office 2003, it will run through its things and then carry o... 16 Feb 2006 19:38
sku113.cab
Suddenly I am missing this file and I don't have the original CD with me. Any suggestions? ... 16 Jan 2006 18:25
How do I download a missing SKU001.CAB file?
I misplaced my Office 2003 CD and am missing the SKU001.CAB file to use Office products. Isw there a file I can download? ... 29 Dec 2005 18:23
I can't select and send a picture to email
When I click on a picture in my Picture Manager and hit Mail Message I get a dialogue box that says, "The message could not be created. If Outlook is running, make sure it has no open dialog boxes & try again". But there are no open boxes and nothing I've done so far has corrected this feature. I am able to s... 5 Dec 2005 14:36
msspc.ecf Outlook error
I have tried all the options I have found and none work. I have also removed and reinstalled office. Still same problem. This is the article I have used but the fixes do not work. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;204951 Running latest windows xp pro and all service packs and office updates... 30 Nov 2005 17:52
slow opening
All of a sudden, opening ANY Microsoft program takes 25 seconds. This includes Excel, Word, Notepad, etc. It also takes about 25 seconds if I right click on a .txt file for the context menu to appear. Non-Microsoft programs open without delay - Adobe pdfs, Eudora, Firefox, etc. I have scanned with Panda, Trend ... 17 Nov 2005 09:24
DMExcel03.xla could not be found
When I attempt to print preview, save, save as, page setup etc in Excel 2003 Sp1 I get the error DMExcel03.xla could not be found. Check spelling etc..... This seems to be halting any tasks within excel. ... 2 Nov 2005 01:00
AutoSave Error - Speech - Alternative Input - Recent Writing Table
I get the following error when the program autosaves after a recent addition of a WACOM writing tablet. Word and the tablet work fine otherwise. "The data was saved, but the data for speech recognition was lost because there was not enough to store it. Be sure to turn off the microphone when you are not record... 1 Nov 2005 23:54
how to deactivate ms office
i'm going to buy a new computer and i want to know how to deactivate ms office from my old computer so that i can install ms office into new computer. thanks for your help. ... 20 Sep 2005 23:39