First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143
invalid character value for cast spesification on column...
when trying to create a pivot table which uses external data from an access querry i get the fllowing errore message:"invalid character value for cast spesification on column..." ... 19 Feb 2007 07:50
Sharepoint Tool - Microsoft Groove
I am trying to setup Groove with Sharepoint and I'm receiving the following error: The Web application at https://10.1.1.4:444 could not be found. Very that you have typed the URL correctly. If the URL should be serving existing content, the system administrator may need to add a new request URL mapping to ... 19 Feb 2007 14:39
Permission tab missing in Outlook 2003
Running Outlook 2003, SP2 in an Exchange network. I cannot share calendar, folders, etc. No permissions tab under properties, nor when I select "Share my calendar". This has happened before, sorry I cannot find the fix for this. Thanks! ... 17 Feb 2007 00:41
Errors syncing SharePoint 2007 lists with Outlook 2007
I have Contact lists, Calendars and Tasks lists linked to Outlook 2007 from a SharePoint 2007 site. The linking works fine - but when I process a Send/Receive in outlook I get the following error: Task 'SharePoint' reported error (0x8000FFFF) : 'An error occurred either in Outlook or SharePoint. Contact the S... 8 Jan 2007 22:17
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
Hi There when I try to install Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 I get the message Setup cannot find "Enterprise.WW\EnterWW.cab I wonder what I have to do to install this ? Hope someone can help me Thanks ... 1 Dec 2006 00:05
Office Outlook 2007 warning...
I have upgraded my Office 2003 installation to Office 2007. Everything seems to work ok as far as I can tell. But since upgarding , every time I open Outlook 2007 I get the Outlook warning that "The data file was not closed properly the last time it was used.". Outlook 2007 then checks the data file and fixes ... 16 Nov 2006 12:56
Outlook Error & Crash
I am running Outlook 2003 SP2 on a XP Pro box. All account IMAP settings are correct. I dual booted with Vista for awhile and then went back to using XP Pro on the same box. I then developed a very annoying problem with Outlook. I get this error message: "Your offline changes are not up to date. Outlook... 16 Nov 2006 12:25
OCR language list
I get an "Unable to perform OCR in this language. Please change your OCR language setting to an available OCR language." However, when I go to set this in on the OCR settings tab (under options), I find the drop down window under OCR language has [Default Office Language Setting] but no other selectable langu... 21 Oct 2006 09:20
RSPV2W97.DOT
Hi, I have a user who had who had office 97 & office 2K on his machine. He started getting visual basic errors when accessing or closing word. Anyway I solved that by taking both sets of office off & then installing just office 2K. Now my problem is that when he opens a doc it takes a little longer than nor... 19 Oct 2006 09:41
zf612707.cab
Hi, For some reason myoutlook stopped working, and now on detect and repair it is looking for the file zf612707.cab. I have a fully functional office 2003 cd (pro edition), but it cannot find this cab file on the CD. I suspect it is either in one of the zips, or it was an update file. I don't want to uninsta... 29 Sep 2006 12:54