First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140
How do I activate speech recognition for Office Pro 2007?
I also use the voice recognition in Office 2003 with XP and it was very helpful for writing term papers etc. Now my "new" desktop has Vista, but I still have Office 2003 and the voice recognition freezes after about 5-10 mins. Are you saying that I also have to upgrade to Office 2007 to have something that w... 26 Sep 2009 22:22
PDFM Custom Error
Hi, In the last couple of days I have reinstalled my laptop to the manufacturers defalt settings. My OS is Vista Home premium SP2, and use Office 2003 SBE Word as my email editor. When compiling an email I am not able to move the cursor with the mouse in either Outlook or Word, but Excel is ok. I have PF B... 25 Sep 2009 07:34
My Office 2000 toolbar has disappeared how do I get it back?
Someone else close my computer down and I have lost my Office Toolbar with all of my shortcuts, which was displayed on the right-hand side of my desktop. How do I restore this toolbar? ... 26 Sep 2009 21:17
Outlook 2003 won't connect to servers
My Outllok was working, and suddenly stopping connecting succesfully to either my Outgoing or Incoming Servers. If I use the "Test ACcount Settings" in the Account Settings section - it works fine, but when I try normal send/receive it does not work. When trying to receive I get a 0x800CC92 error message repo... 22 Sep 2009 11:49
.docx becomes .zip when opened from web
We have the same problem here at the Hogeschool van Amsterdam. It has something to do with IE security settings. If a site is not trusted ie will open the file read the file header and makes a dission on what program to use. In case of a docx file it will use zip because it is a zip file. We discovered that the proble... 21 Sep 2009 12:19
Outlook 2007 - Frequent Contacting the Server for information mess
Hello All, I have also started to suffer from "Contacting the server" box today. In my case it was still going after 30 minutes! I cannot access outlook at all to try and change any settings on the program. Desperately need access to my outlook. Any suggestions? New Profile perhaps? Thanks Outlook 2007 o... 21 Sep 2009 11:10
offlb.exe freezing computer
I recently installed office 2007. Since then my computer seems to freeze. IE: I'll move the mouse nothing happens and then suddenly the mouse appear somewhere else, software become extremely slow, ... After doing a little testing I found that by killing the offlb.exe process my computer returned to normal. ... 21 Sep 2009 11:10
how do I solve mspgimme.dll missing? Going crazy!
MSPGIMME.DLL is missing - can anyone tell me how to fix this problem, I can not use Microsoft Office Document Scanning as a result! Going nuts trying to find help and no luck....please advise! Thanks! ... 11 Sep 2009 18:32
I need the product key, but the laptop came with Office preinstall
Hi, When I purchased my laptop from the store, the "Office" was already installed. Now, after I made a restore system operation because my system became instable, the Office was also installed. However, it asking me activation key for each of the products (Word, Excel, ...). The only problem is that I'm in ... 10 Sep 2009 09:08
Check the temp enviroment variable
Hi I have had the same propblem. I have windows vista and have just got a new laptop. I open a word doc and this message comes up 'Word could not create the work file. check the temp environment variable' I also have a Western Digital external hard disk. So I think this maybe one of the things that are caursing ... 15 Dec 2009 21:11