First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130
How do I insert a check box in a document
How do I insert a check box in a "word" document? ... 4 Dec 2009 00:54
error message 1935
hi, i keep getting the error 1935 0x80070BC9 when i try to load office sharepoint designer 2007. if anyone can help me with this that would be great cheers ... 3 Dec 2009 18:16
Lock fill in form fields from further edits
Is it possible to lock a fill in box in a form so that no new changes can be made. ... 2 Dec 2009 13:17
Where do I enter my product key?
I am attempting to enter a product key to convert a trial version of MS Office to the full version, but cannot figure out where to enter the key. What exactly do I need to do to enter the key? When I open up Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point, nothing prompts me to enter the key. Where do I go to enter it?... 29 Nov 2009 19:02
Reinstalled Office 2007- all previous data lost
I've just reinstalled my whole pc, i.e., vista, office, etc etc, for the third time this year, but this time, all my office data didn't come back like it did the last two times. It's all sitting in a Windows.old file on my pc, but the last two times it came back by itself. What have I done wrong, should I reins... 29 Nov 2009 23:26
Ako riešiť problém s nefungujúcimi hypertextovými prepojeniami
Prosím o pomoc s riešením tohto problému: v aplikáciách Office nefunguje väčšina hypertextových prepojení. Napríklad sa nedajú použiť prepojenia v správach Outlooku, hypertextové prepojenia v dokumentoch Word, alebo Excel, Power point, pričom nastavenia sú ok, a aj niektoré prepojenia v rámci nastavení Office f... 29 Nov 2009 02:38
Need Advice for Re installation
I am using Microsoft Office Professional 2003. I have been using this upgrade for about 4 years. Lately I have been having issues with it and decided to uninstall and reinstall it. Prior to 2003 version upgrade, I was using Office 2000. Obviously, 2000 is not installed on my computer. I had disc 1 & 2 of Offi... 27 Nov 2009 12:12
Office 2007 Desktop Icons
Hi Folks; Can somebody please tell me how to change the Shortcut Icon on my desktop to the Office programs, like Word & Excel. I downloaded Icons from Microsoft but when I right click on the shortcut and I select properties, the "Change Icon" tab is greyed out. I have tried everything and I just cannot figure ou... 26 Nov 2009 23:04
Office 07 locking up in Win7
I have just purchased two new HP computers with Windows 7 on them. I am running office suite pro 07. Office keeps locking up after. Sometimes task mgr will restart the program, sometimes I have to power off. Either way, work is lost! I have done system restore twice but have seen no improvements. Office w... 27 Nov 2009 15:36
How To Save Office 2007 Settings-Preferences?
Hello let me add my 5 cents. A Ken said it's very important to make from time to time dump of Office settings only! (I know need to grab all my windows profile for this purpose). Let me describe my worries about settings. I started using office "Save sett..." wizard somewhere in 2003. I always try to get the m... 25 Nov 2009 04:54