First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136
Complimentary version of Office Standard 2007
I was offered a complimentary version of Office Standard 2007 SKU 021-09255 at work. The box states it is a complimentary copy for select Microsoft customers. 1) Is this version same as retail version SKU 021-07746? 2) Is it eligible for all future updates? 3) Can it be installed on my desktop PC and laptop? 4... 6 Nov 2009 07:03
Unable to connect to office online....
I am having problems with one computer in my network that can't connect to Office Online to retrieve templates. She opens Word, the new and clicks on templates and is unable to retreive any because she gets the message....unable to connect to office online. I have tried to "retry" and "troubleshoot" but that ... 5 Nov 2009 14:33
Preview doesn't work in Open dialog window Office 2007
Office Standard 2007 SP2 on Windows 7 Home Premium. If I do Office Button-Open and choose the Preview pane and select any word document, the preview pane says "This file can't be previewed because of an error in the Microsoft Office Word previewer" The same message appears in Excel obviously substituting "Excel... 1 Dec 2009 11:39
word print options for individual merged letters+formatting
I have set up a mail merge to merge letters into individual documents so it would produce a long document with the merged data in it. That document will then be split into individual documents that are named by a field in the merged document. I would like to know how to set printing preferences for individual d... 5 Nov 2009 07:48
Event ID: 2001 Source Microsoft Office 11.
Hi I am using Microsoft Office 2003. Suddenly I the application hang and I closed. But If I check the application event its saying "Rejected Safe mode action:Microsoft Office Word. Event ID:2001. Source Microsoft Office 11. And another event error Event ID:1000, Faulting applicaton winword.exe, version 11.0.82... 5 Nov 2009 04:27
Missing PDFMaker Files
When using Adobe 7.1.0, if I want to create a *.pdf of a Word (Word 2003) document (while still in Adobe), I get the error message, "Missing PDFMaker Files, do you want to run installer in repair mode?" So, I clicked 'Yes' & I got another message to restart, I did, and the story repeated itself without any s... 5 Nov 2009 03:22
Windows Installer and other probloems with Office 2007
I have Office 2007 SP2 installed after upgrading from Office 2003. It worked fine for a while, then the following started happening: Everytime I open Word or Outlook, a Windows Installer window keeps popping up "Preparing to install..." It is highly annoying and time consuming as when i cancel this, it takes mi... 5 Nov 2009 00:08
Any document browser available?
How to browse through Word and Excel documents folder? When there is a document folder, is there any application to view documents like in a slideshow, changing to next document with mouse click? Mainly Office 2002 and 2003 Excel and Word. I did some googling but couldn't find anything functional. There certain... 8 Nov 2009 18:33
I want to preview a file's content without opening the file, how .
In XP etc if you wanted to preview a file content without opening it you highlighted the file and and you then had an option that said 'preview' which then showed you the file content at the right hand side but I can't seem to find this on Word 2007 (Vista), can anyone help? Thanks ... 4 Nov 2009 11:59
'Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007' everytime a file is opened
Hey, Wondering if someone could help me help a family friend. Everytime they open an Office file (doc etc) through Windows Explorer, it brings up 'Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007'. IIRC, they have no problems opening Office via the start menu. They have installed Office... 3 Nov 2009 19:23