First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133
Win a limited edition Google Water-Bottle!
Hi all, Did you know that Google Docs makes it easy to create forms and surveys? One of the least known, but most useful features of Google Docs is forms and we want your help in spreading the word. Now we want to do raffle among the participators of Google Doc survey after you come back to campus from the Th... 18 Nov 2009 16:53
insert vertical lines?
"Frustrated Paul" wrote: In my old word program it was easy to insert lines, both vertical and horizonal. Now in word 2007 it is hard for me to find out how to insert vertical lines. Can anyone help me out? Frustrated, Paul Paul, was anyone ever able to help you? I am in WORD and would like the e... 18 Nov 2009 18:00
Cannot open vsd file
I am running office 2003. I installed the Visio viewer and compatibility pack (was not sure if it was 2007 or not). But I still cannot open the image. The weird thing is that after I installed the viewer then the diagram was recognized in Windows XP that it was a visio doc. Correct icon showed up next to it. ... 19 Nov 2009 11:44
Opening Office 2007 files using Office 2003 suite
Hi, I am using Office 2003 Professional version. Up until recently I was able to convert and open Office 2007 files using Office 2003. I had some computer issues recently and had to reinstall some software. I reinstalled Office as well as the converter but when I click on 2007 files nothing happens. Ther... 18 Nov 2009 15:46
Entourage 2008 cannot send emails through exchange server 2000
Hi everybody, I've configured my Entourage 2008 to connect to our Exchange 2000 server. I can send email outside the organization, but it fails i I try to send email inside the directory...any suggestion about configuration? Tnx a lot -- Marco Fontana ... 18 Nov 2009 08:57
Office 2007 - large icons
I am using Office 2007 and windows XO. TYhe screen resolution is 1280 x 1024. Why are the icons still solarge? Is there a way of reducing the size so they appear like my other computer using Office 2007 and vista? ... 16 Nov 2009 12:25
MS Product Offerings For WORD and EXCEL Questions ?
Hello, I read, several times, the MS Office Suite Products page, as well as Anazon's offerings trying to understand these MS product offerings and their permutations, and am confused, as there seem to be several contradictions. If anyone is really sharp on the offerings, and what's available, would be very... 16 Nov 2009 09:03
Opening Of Older Documents, etc. Questions, Please
Hello, Three questions, please: a. Will the older WORD 2003 open up a text document created and saved in WORD 2007 ? b. Not sure what version comes with a new PC, but will the word processor in MS WORKS open up a text document created in WORD 2003 - same question, but text document was created... 16 Nov 2009 11:17
cannot install/deinstall or repair office 2007 trial
I am trying to install the Office 2007 trial kit on my Vista system and it continues to fail. When I attempt an installation, it accepts the product key and eventually ends, indicating the installation was unsuccessful. When I attempt a repair, it also ends with the message that it was unsuccessful When I ... 16 Nov 2009 11:17
text on document is really small even though it is set at 12 why?
When I am in a word 03 document the text displayed is really small, even though the font size is set at 12. Either that or the page is really big ... 15 Nov 2009 21:08