From: Karl DeSaulniers on

Sent from losPhone

On Jun 15, 2010, at 12:37 PM, Karl DeSaulniers <karl(a)designdrumm.com>
wrote:

> Sent from losPhone
>
> On Jun 15, 2010, at 7:08 AM, Ashley Sheridan
> <ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote:

>>> Yes. MySQL Query Analyzer.
>>> I read that it has single user login capability.
>>> Is that not what you were wanting?
>>>

>>> Karl DeSaulniers
>>> Design Drumm
>>> http://designdrumm.com
>>>

>> Erm...
>>
>> According to mysql.com it's for Java and .Net (no mention of PHP)
>> and it
>> doesn't look like the source is released, so you can't reverse
>> engineer
>> it, so I don't see how it's an answer to the OP's question.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ash
>> http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk
>>

> Darn. I missed that part.
> Well, sry for getting your hopes up.
> I thought I was on to something.
>
> Is there the off chance he could mix JavaScript

Oops meant Java

From: Karl DeSaulniers on

Sent from losPhone

On Jun 15, 2010, at 12:41 PM, Ashley Sheridan
<ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 12:37 -0500, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
>

>> Sent from losPhone
>>
>> On Jun 15, 2010, at 7:08 AM, Ashley Sheridan
>> <ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote:

>>> Erm...
>>>
>>> According to mysql.com it's for Java and .Net (no mention of PHP)
>>> and it
>>> doesn't look like the source is released, so you can't reverse
>>> engineer
>>> it, so I don't see how it's an answer to the OP's question.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ash
>>> http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk
>>>

>> Darn. I missed that part.
>> Well, sry for getting your hopes up.
>> I thought I was on to something.
>>
>> Is there the off chance he could mix JavaScript with his site and
>> this
>> program to control his users?
>>
>> Karl
>>

> No, because Java and Javascript are not the same thing at all, and
> this
> program doesn't control user logins, it's for analysing MySQL queries,
> hence its name!
>
> Thanks,
> Ash
> http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

Ok.
I was referring to this.
The enhanced MySQL Query Analyzer is available via the latest release
of MySQL Enterprise at the Gold and Platinum subscriber levels. The
latest release of MySQL Enterprise also includes:

Improved Enterprise Monitor security with read-only user role and
single sign-on capabilities through LDAP integration
Are they talking about single user access to this program? I should
have read more before posting. Sry all. Just trying to help.

Karl
From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 12:51 -0500, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:

> Sent from losPhone
>
> On Jun 15, 2010, at 12:41 PM, Ashley Sheridan
> <ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 12:37 -0500, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
> >

> >> Sent from losPhone

> >> Darn. I missed that part.
> >> Well, sry for getting your hopes up.
> >> I thought I was on to something.
> >>
> >> Is there the off chance he could mix JavaScript with his site and
> >> this
> >> program to control his users?
> >>
> >> Karl
> >>

> > No, because Java and Javascript are not the same thing at all, and
> > this
> > program doesn't control user logins, it's for analysing MySQL queries,
> > hence its name!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ash
> > http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk
> >

> Ok.
> I was referring to this.
> The enhanced MySQL Query Analyzer is available via the latest release
> of MySQL Enterprise at the Gold and Platinum subscriber levels. The
> latest release of MySQL Enterprise also includes:
>
> Improved Enterprise Monitor security with read-only user role and
> single sign-on capabilities through LDAP integration
> Are they talking about single user access to this program? I should
> have read more before posting. Sry all. Just trying to help.
>

> Karl

Yeah, it's access to that software! lol

From: Karl DeSaulniers on

On Jun 15, 2010, at 12:52 PM, Ashley Sheridan wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 12:51 -0500, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
>

>> Sent from losPhone
>>
>> On Jun 15, 2010, at 12:41 PM, Ashley Sheridan
>> <ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote:

>>> No, because Java and Javascript are not the same thing at all, and
>>> this
>>> program doesn't control user logins, it's for analysing MySQL
>>> queries,
>>> hence its name!
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ash
>>> http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk
>>>

>> Ok.
>> I was referring to this.
>> The enhanced MySQL Query Analyzer is available via the latest release
>> of MySQL Enterprise at the Gold and Platinum subscriber levels. The
>> latest release of MySQL Enterprise also includes:
>>
>> Improved Enterprise Monitor security with read-only user role and
>> single sign-on capabilities through LDAP integration
>> Are they talking about single user access to this program? I should
>> have read more before posting. Sry all. Just trying to help.
>>

>> Karl
>

> Yeah, it's access to that software! lol
>
> Thanks,
> Ash