From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 16:52 +0530, Shreyas Agasthya wrote:

> Karl,
>
> Which app are you talking about?
>
> Regards,
> Shreyas
>
> On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Karl DeSaulniers <karl(a)designdrumm.com>wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> > I just found this app that I think will do your single user login. It is a
> > MySQL monitoring app called MySQL Query Analyzer. It has the functionality I
> > think you were looking for. Might be worth a "look-see".
> >
> > :))
> >
> > Hth,
> > Karl

I think he means MySQL Query Analyzer, but I'm not sure how that is an
answer to the question though!

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

From: Karl DeSaulniers on

On Jun 15, 2010, at 6:24 AM, Ashley Sheridan wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 16:52 +0530, Shreyas Agasthya wrote:
>>
>> Karl,
>>
>> Which app are you talking about?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Shreyas
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Karl DeSaulniers
>> <karl(a)designdrumm.com>wrote:
>>
>> > Hey,
>> > I just found this app that I think will do your single user
>> login. It is a
>> > MySQL monitoring app called MySQL Query Analyzer. It has the
>> functionality I
>> > think you were looking for. Might be worth a "look-see".
>> >
>> > :))
>> >
>> > Hth,
>> > Karl
>>

> I think he means MySQL Query Analyzer, but I'm not sure how that is
> an answer to the question though!
>
> Thanks,
> Ash
> http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

Yes. MySQL Query Analyzer.
I read that it has single user login capability.
Is that not what you were wanting?

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com

From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 07:04 -0500, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:

> On Jun 15, 2010, at 6:24 AM, Ashley Sheridan wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 16:52 +0530, Shreyas Agasthya wrote:
> >>
> >> Karl,
> >>
> >> Which app are you talking about?
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Shreyas

> >> login. It is a
> >> functionality I

> > I think he means MySQL Query Analyzer, but I'm not sure how that is
> > an answer to the question though!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ash
> > http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk
> >

> Yes. MySQL Query Analyzer.
> I read that it has single user login capability.
> Is that not what you were wanting?
>

> Karl DeSaulniers
> Design Drumm
> http://designdrumm.com

Erm...

According to mysql.com it's for Java and .Net (no mention of PHP) and it
doesn't look like the source is released, so you can't reverse engineer
it, so I don't see how it's an answer to the OP's question.

From: Karl DeSaulniers on

Sent from losPhone

On Jun 15, 2010, at 7:08 AM, Ashley Sheridan
<ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 07:04 -0500, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:

>>> I think he means MySQL Query Analyzer, but I'm not sure how that is
>>> an answer to the question though!
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ash
>>> http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk
>>>

>> Yes. MySQL Query Analyzer.
>> I read that it has single user login capability.
>> Is that not what you were wanting?
>>

>> Karl DeSaulniers
>> Design Drumm
>> http://designdrumm.com
>>

> Erm...
>
> According to mysql.com it's for Java and .Net (no mention of PHP)
> and it
> doesn't look like the source is released, so you can't reverse
> engineer
> it, so I don't see how it's an answer to the OP's question.
>
> Thanks,
> Ash
> http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

Darn. I missed that part.
Well, sry for getting your hopes up.
I thought I was on to something.

Is there the off chance he could mix JavaScript with his site and this
program to control his users?

Karl
From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 12:37 -0500, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:

> Sent from losPhone
>
> On Jun 15, 2010, at 7:08 AM, Ashley Sheridan
> <ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote:

> >> Yes. MySQL Query Analyzer.
> >> I read that it has single user login capability.
> >> Is that not what you were wanting?
> >>

> >> Karl DeSaulniers
> >> Design Drumm
> >> http://designdrumm.com
> >>

> > Erm...
> >
> > According to mysql.com it's for Java and .Net (no mention of PHP)
> > and it
> > doesn't look like the source is released, so you can't reverse
> > engineer
> > it, so I don't see how it's an answer to the OP's question.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ash
> > http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk
> >

> Darn. I missed that part.
> Well, sry for getting your hopes up.
> I thought I was on to something.
>
> Is there the off chance he could mix JavaScript with his site and this
> program to control his users?
>
> Karl

No, because Java and Javascript are not the same thing at all, and this
program doesn't control user logins, it's for analysing MySQL queries,
hence its name!