From: Karl DeSaulniers on
You may still have trouble with virtual machines though.

Karl

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com

From: Karl DeSaulniers on
I was also told that you can use Adobe Air to control this as well.
Air only allows one copy per machine to run originally.
Here is a link to set it to run multiple copies. You can use this to
see how to set it up and figure a way to not let yours. If that is
the route you take.

http://www.colettas.org/?p=273

But here again, if they have a virtual machine...
HTH,

Karl

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com

From: Karl DeSaulniers on
The consensus I have been getting is that there really is no way to
block this type of activity,
BUT you can make it difficult enough to deter most attempts.

Karl

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com

From: Karl DeSaulniers on
Hey,
I just found this app that I think will do your single user login. It
is a MySQL monitoring app called MySQL Query Analyzer. It has the
functionality I think you were looking for. Might be worth a "look-see".

:))

Hth,
Karl
From: Shreyas Agasthya on