From: John Navas on
On Thu, 27 May 2010 07:53:28 -0700, John McWilliams <jpmcw(a)comcast.net>
wrote in <htm119$idk$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>:

>John Navas wrote:
>
>> 'Those who have evidence will present their evidence,
>> whereas those who do not have evidence will attack the man.'
>
>Perfect! JN: Recall the thread wherein you repeatedly could not provide
>evidence as challenged by me, and you then resorted to slurs??

Feel free to provide any actual evidence you might have
instead of your usual unsupported claim.
Hypocrisy, thy name is Usenet.

--
Best regards,
John

Buying a dSLR doesn't make you a photographer,
it makes you a dSLR owner.
"The single most important component of a camera
is the twelve inches behind it." -Ansel Adams
From: Tzortzakakis Dimitris on

? "Marco Struck" <nickh.temp(a)web.de> ?????? ??? ??????
> Hi,
>
> I nearly finished my new photosite, at least all the photos are online,
> just a few details left to be done. Ofcourse I would like to have some
> viewers and comments, so feel invited to have a look and let me know if
> you like it.
>
> The Site is german, but I intentionally left the navigation and
> keywords in english, allowing international visitors to navigate. By
> clicking on the following link a random image will be presented to you.
> Select 1 of the 3 random thumbnails below, or the 2 possible next- and
> prev-links, or just click on the browse-link to get to the reversed
> chronological overview, which can be filtered by categories and tags on
> the left side.
>
> Hope you enjoy:
>
> http://zone23.net/

Ja, richtig, sehr gut:-)Die Fotos sind eingezeichnet!

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering

From: Robert Coe on
On Wed, 26 May 2010 06:33:59 -0500, Jeff Jones <jj197109671(a)mailinator.com>
wrote:
: On 26 May 2010 10:49:02 GMT, "Marco Struck" <nickh.temp(a)web.de> wrote:
:
: >Hi,
: >
[...]
: >Greets, Marco.
:
: Lots of standard stock-photography. Overall grade about a C+, a few photos
: I'd give a B- to, maybe even a B+ for one or two.
:
: Not bad. But in my browsing I didn't spot anything phenomenal either.
: Though I didn't view them all, just a good sampling. At least you show a
: good grasp and breadth of using a camera properly. That's much more than I
: can say for any of the other dufusses (dufi) that post to these forums.

Actually it's "dufis" (with a long "i" - dative plural).

: At least you won't be damaging the visual centers of anyone's brains.
: Unlike the rest in these newsgroups.

I don't know how we can be expected to improve, unless you condescend to show
us more of your own excellent work. I looked at some of the recent Shoot-Ins,
and it appears that through some oversight you haven't been submitting
anything lately. Why is that, I wonder.

Bob
From: John McWilliams on
John Navas wrote:
> On Thu, 27 May 2010 07:53:28 -0700, John McWilliams <jpmcw(a)comcast.net>
> wrote in <htm119$idk$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>:
>
>> John Navas wrote:
>>
>>> 'Those who have evidence will present their evidence,
>>> whereas those who do not have evidence will attack the man.'
>> Perfect! JN: Recall the thread wherein you repeatedly could not provide
>> evidence as challenged by me, and you then resorted to slurs??
>
> Feel free to provide any actual evidence you might have
> instead of your usual unsupported claim.
> Hypocrisy, thy name is Usenet.

Perfect again for the fabled mirror, Mr. Navas.

All the 'evidence' is in the threads in these NGs. You can't provide a
shred of it when challenged.

--
john mcwilliams
From: John Navas on
On Sat, 29 May 2010 07:27:21 -0700, John McWilliams <jpmcw(a)comcast.net>
wrote in <htr889$1op$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>:

>John Navas wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 May 2010 07:53:28 -0700, John McWilliams <jpmcw(a)comcast.net>
>> wrote in <htm119$idk$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>:

>>> Perfect! JN: Recall the thread wherein you repeatedly could not provide
>>> evidence as challenged by me, and you then resorted to slurs??
>>
>> Feel free to provide any actual evidence you might have
>> instead of your usual unsupported claim.
>> Hypocrisy, thy name is Usenet.
>
>Perfect again for the fabled mirror, Mr. Navas.
>
>All the 'evidence' is in the threads in these NGs. You can't provide a
>shred of it when challenged.

In other words, you have no evidence.

"Evidence? We ain't got no evidence. We don't need no evidence.
I don't have to show you any stinking evidence!"
[with apologies to John Huston]

--
Best regards,
John

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level
and then beat you with experience." -Dr. Alan Zimmerman