From: David H. Lipman on
From: "XS11E" <xs11eNO(a)SPAMyahoo.com>

| "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>> From: "XS11E" <xs11eNO(a)SPAMyahoo.com>

>>| It should be obvious that nobody has any problems with Quicken,
>>| right? <snicker>

>> Thanx to the economy I don't have any money left in my MMA to use
>> it :-)

| I had plenty of money but.... I got hungry so I spent my life savings
| on a Big Mac and a Coke. <sigh>

LOL :-)

--
Dave

From: Keith Snyder on

"XS11E" <xs11eNO(a)SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
> "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:
>
>> From: "XS11E" <xs11eNO(a)SPAMyahoo.com>

>>| It should be obvious that nobody has any problems with Quicken,
>>| right? <snicker>
>>
>> Thanx to the economy I don't have any money left in my MMA to use
>> it :-)
>
> I had plenty of money but.... I got hungry so I spent my life savings
> on a Big Mac and a Coke. <sigh>

A poor man who had to spend his last coin.
--from the Ramayana

From: Nobody on
On Thu, 20 May 2010 22:07:20 -0400, "Andrew" <andrew(a)jkl.com> wrote:

>R. C. White wrote:
>
>Also perhaps a reflection of the fact that Q is a mature product; most of
>the bugs and problems and how-tos that early adopters needed assistance on
>are done because of lack of new folks using the product and/or lack of new
>function that requires explanation (for the most part).
>
>We had quite an influx of posts about Microshaft Money conversion when that
>was made public, but that's settled down too.
>
>And as someone else posted, tax season is over, so no more Turbotax
>discussions for the most part until November or December. (Assuming we
>don't go to a flat tax, usage tax, or VAT tax for the next tax season which
>makes a tax program unnecessary. Nah - so simple, so fair, would never fly.
>Too many people's oxes and special interests would get gored.)

Yawn.

No, there will always be queries about software.

The answer to this query is simply that "Usenet" use/access is dying.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Nobody" <jock(a)soccer.com>

| On Thu, 20 May 2010 22:07:20 -0400, "Andrew" <andrew(a)jkl.com> wrote:

>>R. C. White wrote:

>>Also perhaps a reflection of the fact that Q is a mature product; most of
>>the bugs and problems and how-tos that early adopters needed assistance on
>>are done because of lack of new folks using the product and/or lack of new
>>function that requires explanation (for the most part).

>>We had quite an influx of posts about Microshaft Money conversion when that
>>was made public, but that's settled down too.

>>And as someone else posted, tax season is over, so no more Turbotax
>>discussions for the most part until November or December. (Assuming we
>>don't go to a flat tax, usage tax, or VAT tax for the next tax season which
>>makes a tax program unnecessary. Nah - so simple, so fair, would never fly.
>>Too many people's oxes and special interests would get gored.)

| Yawn.

| No, there will always be queries about software.

| The answer to this query is simply that "Usenet" use/access is dying.

More like being killed off by; Google, trolls, spam and Andrew Cuomo.

--
Dave

From: R. C. White on
Hi, Andrew.

You "quoted" me - but you deleted ALL of my comments and inserted your own,
so it appears that YOUR comments are MINE! :>(

Please be careful not to put your words into my mouth.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX