First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
systematic crash on opening WordML docx document that contains tables <w:tbl>
Question, Did I read that post right? Or am I confused? It seems like you said OpenOffice.org isn't going to continue to support MS office extensions. If so, I am 100% against that idea. BOOO. My biggest selling point when convincing people to convert to the OpenOffice religion [:-)] is that it is very compati... 29 Jun 2010 09:38
MS Outlook to OpenOffice Converter
Hi, Use Thunderbird. http://support.real-time.com/tbird/outlook_import.html Install "lightning" calendar plugin. you have to export outlook calendar and can import in lightning. Please share your experiences here. -- Regards, T.Shrinivasan My experiences with Linux are here http://goinggnu.wo... 29 Jun 2010 09:38
[discuss] MS Outlook to OpenOffice Converter
Dear OpenOffice representative, <discuss(a)openoffice.org> I have downloaded and have been using OpenOffice for some time and really enjoy it. I would like to get away from using MS Office but I need some way to get all the information stored in the 'outlook.pst' Outlook file from MS Office over to OpenOffice. Is... 28 Jun 2010 16:09
Top Job ... Ihr passives Einkommen ...
test --- Diese Mail wurde mit der kostenlosen Version von "XiopoNewsmailer" verschickt! XiopoNewsmailer, die webbasierte Top-Software für Ihren Newsletterversand mit persönlicher Anrede, Webformularen und leicht zu bedienender Onlineverwaltung. XiopoNewsmailer können Sie sofort kostenlos herunterladen bei: www.x... 26 Jun 2010 08:39
systematic crash on opening WordML docx document thatcontains tables <w:tbl>
Mircea LUTIC wrote: Hi, I found that Open Office for Windows crashes systematically when attempting to open a WordML docx document that contains tables generated with XSL according to the instructions here: http://www.informit.com/guides/content.aspx?g=xml&seqNum=178 <http://www.informit.com/gu... 29 Jun 2010 17:24
[discuss] Community Council Elections 2010-06: Phase "Voting by theConstituency" Starts
Hi all, the phase "Voting by the Constituency" for the current OpenOffice.org Community Council elections starts now. The election process [1] instructs us to allot two weeks for voting. That period begins now and will end by July 8th 2010. The voting for the seat will be done by the corresponding constituency... 24 Jun 2010 18:36
[calc]how to select a row (or column) from a range
On 06/24/10 19:14, Larry Evans wrote: Name, example_table, is defined as @Sheet1.$A1:$H13. I want to match("col2";A1:H1,;0) but use some function on example_table instead of hardcoding A1:H1. How do I do that? I hoped there would be some function like select_row(example_table,1), but I couldn't find... 24 Jun 2010 14:08
[discuss] [calc]how to select a row (or column) from a range
Name, example_table, is defined as @Sheet1.$A1:$H13. I want to match("col2";A1:H1,;0) but use some function on example_table instead of hardcoding A1:H1. How do I do that? I hoped there would be some function like select_row(example_table,1), but I couldn't find anything like that in the available functions. ... 24 Jun 2010 14:08
Community Council Elections 2010-06: Introducing theNominees
Dear OOo community, Chris, many thanks for this opportunity to briefly introduce myself, my visions and plans to all of you. I've talked to many of you already, in the 9 years since I'm involved with OpenOffice.org, on the mailing lists, on irc, or in person - at some conference, or over a beer. So I'll keep t... 23 Jun 2010 19:31
Calc - word completion.
A.H.Gilbert wrote: Hi, PLEASE how can I turn word completion off; it's very irritating. I am not on the mailing list so I.d be grateful if you'd email me direct. Hi Howard, Try Tools > Cell Contents > AutoInput , uncheck and that should fix the problem. -- Note: you have been cc'd on th... 22 Jun 2010 18:15