First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[discuss] OT: Return receipts - Was: [discuss] Please make Open Office SpeechRecognition Friendly
Dear Bruce, would you please be so kind to not request return receipts while sending to mailing lists. I'm getting about 50 to 100 mails from OOo lists each day and it's quite annoying if these message boxes pop-up while trying to work through them. Best regards, Peter Bruce Martin wrote: Dear felloe... 16 Jun 2010 09:56
Please make Open Office Speech Recognition Friendly
Dear felloe Oo users: No! No! No! This would make the open source world more dependent on Microsoft. In stead find or help contribute to an open source app to to do the voice recognition that runs on the same Java runtimes as Oo. Then it needs to be licensed by the usual LGPA and ported cross-platform with as ... 17 Jun 2010 03:32
[discuss] Please make Open Office Speech Recognition Friendly
Please make Open Office Compatible with Windows Speech Recognition --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: discuss-unsubscribe(a)openoffice.org For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org ... 14 Jun 2010 16:15
Feature request
On 06/08/10 12:04, Mark Hall wrote: I have had a few friends suggest that use Open Office instead of Excel 97. I am trying to find the Accounting function that is in Excel but not in Calc. I have done numerous web searches for this feature in OO, but the "User defined" characters never work. Can you pl... 11 Jun 2010 12:34
Question About OO
Mauricio Rubio Parra wrote: Hello, I wanted to know why it isn't possible to save files in the latest Microsoft Office version (xlsx, pptx, docx) from openoffice? And whether this feature will or will not be available soon? Thank you for your time. Best regards, Mauricio Rubio P. There probably ... 10 Jun 2010 00:12
Suggestions for keyboard shortcuts
First of all, sorry for my bad english... Hi, I’m an brazilian user and enthusiast of OpenOffice, I’ve started in BrOffice for windows some years ago, and now I’m using Ubuntu’s normal OpenOffice, a suite that I guess is superior than MsOffice. I’ve contributed with some words to VerO (portuguese dictionary). ... 8 Jun 2010 16:02
[discuss] Feature request
Hi,   I have had a few friends suggest that use Open Office instead of Excel 97.  I am trying to find the Accounting function that is in Excel but not in Calc. I have done numerous web searches for this feature in OO, but the "User defined" characters never work.  Can you please include the "Accounting" feature in yo... 8 Jun 2010 16:02
[discuss] Question About OO
Hello, I wanted to know why it isn't possible to save files in the latest Microsoft Office version (xlsx, pptx, docx) from openoffice? And whether this feature will or will not be available soon? Thank you for your time. Best regards, Mauricio Rubio P. ... 8 Jun 2010 16:02
finding text
Marius Popa wrote: I referred to how can I find some sentenced during I type text, to see whether I type the same sentence before? If you mean within the currently open document in OOo, you've already been given the answer by John Kaufman, who has suggested ^F. This also appears on the Edit menu under 'Fin... 5 Jul 2010 03:30
finding text (was: Re: [discuss] Re: Question)
I referred to how can I find some sentenced during I type text, to see whether I type the same sentence before? On 8 June 2010 18:04, Mike Scott <mike(a)scottsonline.org.uk> wrote: John Kaufmann wrote: In a message dated 2010.06.08 05:56 -0500, Marius Popa wrote: How can I look for a text while I... 8 Jun 2010 11:26