First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
(Re: [discuss] Gmail) + digression on list operation
Tony Pursell wrote: ..... By the way, someone mentioned Pegasus mail. This is a free Windows mailer (which I happen to use). The OOo Send > Me! Good mailer too, better IMO than TB, but they simply will not port to linux etc. I'd forgotten about the extras to help it work, sorry. BTW, I cc'd the OP on... 5 May 2010 04:57
OpenOffice.org Splash Screen (was Re: [discuss] OOo andOracle)
Am 15.04.2010 13:16, schrieb Stefan Taxhet (sonews): Hi, I think Guy got some good replies on the forwarded message from Jean-Baptiste. It seems (at least) one point mentioned in my earlier messages was not clear enough. http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=discuss&msgNo=65559 ... 4 May 2010 00:15
[discuss] droite de regression
bonjour je suis prêt à basculer sur open offcie mais j'ai toujours un probleme avec CALC : je ne peux pas tracer SIMPLEMENT de droites de regression linéaires (y=ax). Il est encore moins simple d'afficher l'équation d'une telle droite ainsi que son coefficient de détermination (R²). Est-il prévue une mise à jour .? ... 3 May 2010 16:28
[discuss] Gmail
Does anyone know how to configure OpenOffice.org writer for email? I am having trouble getting it to find the smtp(outgoing server). Thanks much and Always my best, Don -- Donald J. Stowell, CRTP, ATP STOWELL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES CORPORATION .. Registered Principal since 1971 .. Acting as Regi... 2 May 2010 16:28
Works
sarahk8180(a)aol.com wrote: Is there a program that allows people to open files made with Microsoft Works with OO? Some of the Linux versions of OOo can do this, and there are also free programs out there that convert the files to the Office 2003 formats that OOo can then use (.doc, .xls, etc.). If you Google f... 30 Apr 2010 08:22
[discuss] Works
Is there a program that allows people to open files made with Microsoft Works with OO? ... 29 Apr 2010 15:48
Free Online Subversion Training - Introduction to Subversion for Developers
The second course in the series, "Introduction to Subversion for Developers" will take place on Wednesday, May 5, 2010 at 9AM PDT. Subversion's architecture and design principles will be covered and attendees will be introduced to using Subversion for software development. http://wandisco.com/webinar/subversion/... 29 Apr 2010 12:23
Join as associate of Karvy
Karvy is a pioneer financial services provider in India and has operations in segments such as stock, commodities and insurance broking, investment banking, mutual funds distribution and depository services. Karvy committed to provide value for money to all partners and clients. Karvy Fortune is an association/p... 29 Apr 2010 06:45
Registration Information
I install updates of OpenOffice every time they come out. There used to be 4 buttons: 1. Register now 2. Register Latter 3. I have already Registered 4. I do not want to register. I just installed the latest version and "I have already registered" was not an option. Why not? In my case the othe... 30 Apr 2010 00:46
[discuss] OOoCon 2010 Call for Papers
OOoCon 2010 Call for Papers The OpenOffice.org Community Celebrates Its Tenth Anniversary! This year's meeting will be held in one of Europe's most beautiful cities, Budapest, Hungary, from August 31st - September 3rd, 2010. We hope you will join us in our celebration and conference! Whether you are a dedi... 26 Apr 2010 16:05